The Funhouse RPG

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: The Funhouse RPG

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:23 pm

Cash lost a connection with Joker and he still had no idea what to do. He took out his pistol and stared shooting everywhere hoping that a door would magically appear.

"Damn".
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:40 pm

arkham maniac 22 wrote:Cash lost a connection with Joker and he still had no idea what to do. He took out his pistol and stared shooting everywhere hoping that a door would magically appear.

"Damn".

Spoiler: show
lolwut
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 10:06 pm

I just sat there waiting for Redness and Batgimp to play around with Bane. Looks like Riddler flunked out on me again, must have actually left with the keys. That Harley idiot in her bells and that particolored costume I'd given her to cover her filthy maggot flesh, was prancing around, I hate that ridiculous woman, always expecting me to have an interest in her. Games of the flesh are pathetic. Besides, I only have interest in one man. The Batman. What kinda guy couldn't? So I looked at this Bane, feeling all whatever in his mask and the belief he'd win. He was going to try and fight Batman?! And win!? Eh.

"Sending out a message! BATMAN! Cash, wanna fight Bane? Door in the floor. Riddler I need advice. Redness? Over here, NOW! The throne room, and your host, awaits!" I yelled into a microphone.

I glanced down at that red and black girl. The only good thing about her is she can fight and handle a gun, like now. During her flips and twirls she kept a uzi aimed at Bane at all times.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 5th, 2012, 12:29 am

Joker was talking away. Batman was staring at me, his sidekick or whatever, completely unaware I was charging at him. I knocked the bitch over, his face scraped from the fall. From then on, we were at war against each other. Even Batman was fighting his ex-sidekick. I stayed away when they were fighting. Maybe they could kick eachother enough for them to let me finish them off.
arkhamcitydood

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:06 pm

Can I get a little rundown of what's happened so far, since page 2 lol? I haven't posted because I've been super-busy.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:20 pm

No problem, Joker appointed Riddler his second, had Harley come over, had Bane fight and beat Raven in a courtyard arena, then he just issued a command for Red Hood and Batman to fight Bane in mortal combat in the throne room. Joker awaits atop a throne of bodies, including the goon whose hand he ate when the guy tried to punch him, and the lady whose face he burned off with an acid posy.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:32 pm

A1Nutboy wrote:
No problem, Joker appointed Riddler his second, had Harley come over, had Bane fight and beat Raven in a courtyard arena, then he just issued a command for Red Hood and Batman to fight Bane in mortal combat in the throne room. Joker awaits atop a throne of bodies, including the goon whose hand he ate when the guy tried to punch him, and the lady whose face he burned off with an acid posy.

dont forget Cash eing held hostage.
arkhamcitydood

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Gotcha...but is Batman fighting Jason at the moment, because arkhamcitydood's post says that we are.
The Dark Crusader

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:34 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:
A1Nutboy wrote:

dont forget Cash eing held hostage.

Oh forgot, sorry. And I guess DK, whatever you want. No clue how this will go.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 5th, 2012, 11:22 pm

The Dark Crusader wrote:
Gotcha...but is Batman fighting Jason at the moment, because arkhamcitydood's post says that we are.

Yeah, you guys are fighting atm.
arkhamcitydood

Postby Enigma » Jul 5th, 2012, 11:29 pm

The Riddler walked along pleased with himself. He has successfully escaped from the Joker's little games, being privileged with 'audience' status to the actual fights. How did he do so? It was his little secret.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 5th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Enigma wrote:The Riddler walked along pleased with himself. He has successfully escaped from the Joker's little games, being privileged with 'audience' status to the actual fights. How did he do so? It was his little secret.

While the bat and the bird were on eachother, I looked at my surroundings. The Riddler was smiling, excited to see the Bat fail. Joker looked bored. It appeared as though he thought something wasn't right. I looked around the ring for anything I could use to my advantage. Nothing.
arkhamcitydood

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 5th, 2012, 11:53 pm

"Oh. Come on. I wanna see the real deal! People people. Ain't we in need of a little violence? Gets our juices flowin'. And 'sides.. I'm not a bad guy. Well. Wouldn't let.. Batman kill an old Robin, would I? Batman. Bane. Fight." I, The Joker decided.

Oh hell, I'm the Joker, and I'm switching to third person.

The skeletal, purple suited, wild green haired, maniac, giggling from atop the throne that stood above countless bodies, The Joker pointed at Bane and Batman in turn with his white gloved hand.

"One of you must die. And so you shall." Then he smiled, all of his long, sharp teeth showing.

The disaster, the chemical bath long ago had done so much, even altered the physiology of his teeth, producing a fearsome dentition, elongating and thickening them into canine blades. They had expanded, ever growing, into a monstrous Jack O' Lantern grin, filling what appeared to be a glasgow scar inflicted long ago. His skin was purely sickly white, tattooed by the acid bath. That fall into a card manufacturing plant's dye, chemical byproducts, acid, whatever it was, had completely metamorphosed whatever this man once was into a horrific monster near alien to anyone alive, permanently. And standing at 6'5, he was capable of taking a lot of blows.

His insanity was perfectly complemented by the demented extremity of his appearance.

And his eyes were always watching.

Waiting.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 6th, 2012, 12:45 am

Robin took his foot and raised it into Batman's face. Batman flipped over onto the floor, unconscious in a single blow! I saw the bird, with his bloody lip, walking towards me. Frightened. Good. This will be way too easy. I raised him off the floor and threw him. I kicked him while he was on the floor. All was going well.
arkhamcitydood

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jul 6th, 2012, 1:44 am

I stood up, not impressed with Jason's kick. At all. I tackled him to the floor, sweeping Bane's legs from under him as I did. I didn't have time for this. I got up, grappling to a nearby ledge before gliding to an open area of the Funhouse.
The Dark Crusader

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham