The Funhouse RPG

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: The Funhouse RPG

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:37 am

Spoiler: show
Yes there is! In Gotham City Saviors

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:37 am

The Scarred Side wrote:
Yes there is! In Gotham City Saviors

And what is the title of this?

"WHAT THE POW!?" I said, to Abner, who was aiming that damn gun at me.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:40 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......

Well! I gotta log for tonight.

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:42 am

The Scarred Side wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......

Well! I gotta log for tonight.

Okay. Bye now!
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:44 am

Whys Abner aiming a gun at you?
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:44 am

arkhamcitydood wrote:
Whys Abner aiming a gun at you?

Cause he is preparing himself to try and shoot Joker, but it's harder than he thinks.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:46 am

I went to thank the clown for the meal. I was starting to appreciate this filthy POW. But I walked in at the worst time. His goon had a gun aimed at him. What to do...
arkhamcitydood

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:56 am

The trenchcoat wearing goon fired, but nothing came. His gun was empty. He cast the Remington 870 shotgun down to the ground, the strange grass floor of the 'great hall' they were in.

"I can't let yo live man, I cannot do I cannot, I not wanna. I ain't gonna. No how. No way." Abner said, preparing himself.

I just watched him quietly, as he reached way back, the fedora falling off of his bald head, and thrust his fist towards the direction of my face.

I gasped, my mouth gaping open, as he punched-- no wait, his fist went inside my mouth, and he pulle--

I bit down, clamping my razorsharp teeth around his filthy hand, and he pulled, and pulled, and pulled, and then he finally tore it out.

But the skin was totally gone, and loose bits of muscle clung to it, ripped to shreds.

As he fell to the ground, screaming, going mad from the realization that his hand was useless, I just pulled out my handcannon and shot him through the head.

I looked at Bane.

"Eh, that's how life is."
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:11 am

This clown wasn't dumb after all.Weak, completely. Wise? Definitely. Together, we may be an unstoppable force. There was no way I could take him down now. He knew how to kill the Batman, he just never wanted to. But I do. And I'll make sure he tells me somehow.
arkhamcitydood

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:18 am

"Look at the guy. Bane, look at him. I'm stumped. Why do these men work for me, huh? Don't they know everyone will die around me? We both know that the last one to win will fight me, and I'll simply kill him, and I clearly am not worried."

I walked over the body, and picked it up by its sad face, and dragged it towards the others lining the throne.

"Oh what a great big world we live in. See, I'm a gonna show you my men, Bane."

I had ten guys come in.

"Why did you join me, my men?" I asked.

One said, "I am here cause I am."

Another goon asked, "Him me? Kay. I joint to becaus Jock kill peepowl and that good. You?"

Another replied, "I jon gang here to play gta becau I her Joke like gta al 'ig monster truck has Riddler."

Another one said, "I join you because you is cool, bro."

Another said, "I join cause I is the man."

One said, "I join cause we kill."

Another said, " I--

I just shot him dead. I didn't want to hear these fools.

"All right, I enjoy brawling, so I'm going to kill these other guys, you stay here and get to do whatever." I said, taking my men.

I needed to blow some stress off by just killing them with my gloved hands.

The Riddler should suffice to watch over everyone, while I'm doing other things, he is now my good right hand.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:32 am

The clown and I are bonding, which is bad. We cannot bond, because if we do then I won't want the Bat to hurt him, he will join sides with me. Joker's radio went off. Batman was making his answer to the riddle. I couldn't let him be correct!
arkhamcitydood

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:36 am

When I was done just shooting my men, I waited for the Batman to answer the riddle that was now being played back for him.

"If you know me, you'll want to share me. If you share me I'm gone. What am I?"

"Can you answer this riddle I recorded off the Riddler himself, Batman? Would you please? Depending on if you do it right, it will determine the big fight!"
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 4:43 am

I needed to do something fast, something that would make Batman stay. It was simple.
I went to one of the rooms and grabbed this guy who looked like an Arkham Inmate. I dragged him to where Batman was. I screamed "You will go in there and answer this riddle without telling them I sent you inside. If you do, i will break your legs, gauge out your eyes and break your face with my face. Do you understand".

He nodded. I dropped him. "The answer is secret".

The prisoner went inside and screamed the answer before the Batman. Batman was enraged. Joker seemed happy. The clown looked around and laughed "Well, rules are rules. You solved the riddle, you're free to go. But the rules didn't say you could steal answers. Execute Mr. Zsasz at once".

A sniper shot the guy out of nowhere. He fell to the floor. Dead.
arkhamcitydood

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 4th, 2012, 7:12 am

"Dagnammit that Riddler!? So stylin' and truly marvelous in his craft and needs to be here right now to give me some dental advice, but he is never bloody around!? Why I remember, that one time, he said he had some big whoopin' plan, some big thing about teeth, and then he never RETURNED FOR IT!? Well I admit it was at a strange, climatic time, but I wish he still finished what he started. I've been waiting ever since in anticipation for perhaps a diabolically masterminded plan of pure evil, but I suppose my own big kill the Batman thing will have to do!" I, The Joker, said, for my evil villain speech. Into a microphone, so even that Red Dead something something panties could hear my smooth and hoppin' voice.

"Alright, felons! You messed with the Riddler's riddle. You did something unthinkable. Now. All three of you idiots, Red Head, Bambi, and Batfreak fight for the finish. And if two of you aren't dead by the end, then I'm going to brutally wedgie the rest of our hostages, including the Hooker Mr. Cash. Hurry it up! My plan revolvers around this."

I patted the arms of my throne, chewed on a carrot, and looked down from atop a chair itself atop quite a few bodies, waiting for the fight to begin. Then we would watch them all DIE.

"I just wish they were more smart people around and less of these truly inane halfwits.." I muttered.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jul 4th, 2012, 3:43 pm

A1Nutboy wrote:"Dagnammit that Riddler!? So stylin' and truly marvelous in his craft and needs to be here right now to give me some dental advice, but he is never bloody around!? Why I remember, that one time, he said he had some big whoopin' plan, some big thing about teeth, and then he never RETURNED FOR IT!? Well I admit it was at a strange, climatic time, but I wish he still finished what he started. I've been waiting ever since in anticipation for perhaps a diabolically masterminded plan of pure evil, but I suppose my own big kill the Batman thing will have to do!" I, The Joker, said, for my evil villain speech. Into a microphone, so even that Red Dead something something panties could hear my smooth and hoppin' voice.

"Alright, felons! You messed with the Riddler's riddle. You did something unthinkable. Now. All three of you idiots, Red Head, Bambi, and Batfreak fight for the finish. And if two of you aren't dead by the end, then I'm going to brutally wedgie the rest of our hostages, including the Hooker Mr. Cash. Hurry it up! My plan revolvers around this."

I patted the arms of my throne, chewed on a carrot, and looked down from atop a chair itself atop quite a few bodies, waiting for the fight to begin. Then we would watch them all DIE.

"I just wish they were more smart people around and less of these truly inane halfwits.." I muttered.

Is Bambi Bane?

My plan worked perfectly. Now all of us will fight to the death. But Joker said something right before this whole thing started. "WAIT. After the last person is left standing, round two will comence. The winner of this round will go up against more fighters!"
I didn't want to be here for too long. But I wasn't going to let myself down.
arkhamcitydood

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham