Gotham's Heroes....?

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Gotham's Heroes....?

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 5th, 2012, 2:43 am

This is a New RPG created by ME!!

The players are in Arkham City. But heres the thing. We are heroes. Hugo Strange is dead and Rumors of an all out war are rising in the streets of the prison city, has Batman going back inside.

Rules

Deaths: Yes (As long as its ok with both players)
Resurrections: 2 (As long as they are original)
Last Minute Death Escapes: 5
Non-Arkhamverse Characters: Yes (As long as they are translatable to the Arkhamverse and have a good reason for being there)

I will be Raven....

I will Start.

I stood on the wall of this huge city. I looked down as thugs were all going nuts on each other. It made me sick! Freaks! Thugs! Rapists! They were all here.

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Re: Gotham's Heroes....?

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 5th, 2012, 3:25 am

I was just standing there, wearing a black, decent suit, fairly cheap Armani, cool, but that damn tear in the shoulder, ah man. I have nice shoes though, I like my shoes. You impress people who tend to stare down at the floor, because you're just too awesome and they're not and... I'm in an alley. In Arkham City. Goddamned prison place. This bald dude named Hugo Strange, what a guy, what a name, had made this place his goal, maybe his life. Course I got thrown in here, I'm an ass, I'm a cad, and I'm just that cool. I mean the Joker is here? I'm just as cool as he, by the affiliation. POW yeah! Mean he's dead, but yeah!

"Sorry man!" I said, trying to avoid a beating from a skinhead who was coming towards me in the dark, he looked creepy..

Batman, had left me? Okay. He had just saved me I guess, gotta be thankful for that. Anyway my name is Jack Ryder, I work as an anchorman for a news station, where I tend to piss people off--

"I'm the Creeper. I'm comin', it's just in people, the Creeper is comin', he's comin." The Creeper said, brushing back his cape.

Jack Ryder's transformation had been fast. The beast with yellow skin, the hero? The monster? Whatever it was, it crept through the alley at a breakneck speed, tongue lolling, eyes staring insanely.

What was the Creeper to do? The Creeper was to do what he wants, that's right!

Time to throw guys off buildings, and find Harley Quinn and make her his girl!? YEEHAH!

"TIME TO SAVE THE DAY!"

The Creeper picked up the 'skinhead', in the light just a kid with a tshirt and underwear, and flung him through a cardboard wall, and then jumped on top of him, cracking bone.

Then the Creeper leaped against a wall, and onto a fire escape, and climbed it, until he was able to jump and was at the roof of a building.

He surveyed this habitat, sniffing for insects and crackers along the edges, and was temporarily blinded by the Arkham City lights, damn watchtowers...
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 5th, 2012, 4:13 am

Spoiler: show
Can I be Tim Drake?
Batman: The Killing Joke- in We Run Arkham! Check it out, Jokerz!
ArkhamInmate325

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 5th, 2012, 7:25 pm

You should be able to do so, ArkhamInmate.
A1Nutboy

Postby The_King_Of_Arkham » Jul 5th, 2012, 8:31 pm

This city gets worse every time I think it can't get any worse than it already is. With Joker dead, the lower level villains are starting to pick different areas of their own and make hideouts for themselves and their gangs. Rumor has it someone is picking off inmates and guards in the Industrial District. Who is behind it? Well that is The Question...
My first instinct is to go after Killer Croc, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and I'll start with someone more...human, like Victor Zsasz. Zsasz is a vicious sociopathic killer and could easily be behind the recent disappearances.
Last I heard, Zsasz had escaped the cage Batman had locked him in and went hiding somewhere where he couldn't be found. But finding people in hiding is my specialty. I even heard The Creeper was in Arkham City somewhere, beating up some lowlifes...or political prisoners, depending on if it's a good day.
To start my investigation, I go to Julian Day, The Calendar Man. He may have let everyone believe he was closed off from the rest of the city, but I think he's more well connected than he let's on
"You see now I understand there are no chance encounters, it was all meant to be, everything leading up to who. I've met. Tonight."
-The Joker (Batman: Arkham Origins)
The_King_Of_Arkham

Favourite Villain: The Joker and Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jul 5th, 2012, 10:15 pm

May I be Batgirl? Cassandra Cain, kinda figured this would be before she became Black-Bat.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 6th, 2012, 3:50 am

The Dark Crusader wrote:
May I be Batgirl? Cassandra Cain, kinda figured this would be before she became Black-Bat.

Why not? Also I'm assuming King of Arkham is Batman?

The Creeper sneeze, muscles tense, blowing a bobbing gust of dry mucus into the night air. He didn't think about it, instead he jumped into the air, his powerful leg muscles releasing. The jump carried him over some distance, over a small building, and he landed on the Arkham City Church.

After a while he stood, one leg propped up on the church tower's question mark spire.

'Creeper see an uncool place' The Creeper thought.
A1Nutboy

Postby The_King_Of_Arkham » Jul 6th, 2012, 4:36 am

I'm The Question, the first one Charles Victor Szasz, but thank you for thinking I was Batman :)
"You see now I understand there are no chance encounters, it was all meant to be, everything leading up to who. I've met. Tonight."
The_King_Of_Arkham

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 6th, 2012, 6:55 am

oh okay, I was wondering, thanks!
A1Nutboy

Postby The_King_Of_Arkham » Jul 6th, 2012, 2:01 pm

I made my way to the old Solomon Wayne Courthouse, surprisingly unnoticed, and as i was about to enter the back entrance i heard cackling. I looked up and saw there was someone on top of the old church turned medical facility, most likely The Creeper. I shrugged it off and went inside. As i walked downstairs i started hearing a familiar tone, "Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have Thirty-One, except for February alone to which we Twenty-Eight assign. Except in Leap Year Twenty-Nine."
I walked into the old holding cells area and saw him staring back at me with a strong plate of bulletproof glass separating us. He's approximately 6'3" with one leg shorter than the other. He was also a heavy set man, no doubt hiding hidden strength within those excess pounds. He smiled and stroked the scruff beneath his chin. "Well hello," he greeted in his grating voice. "What brings The Question to Arkham City?"
"Questions of course," i replied. "Questions needing answers, and that is why i'm here to see you Julian."
"Me? But i'm locked in a cell, how could i possibly know anything about the disappearances of those unfortunate inmates and those poor Police Officers," You could almost cut the level of superiority he was projecting with a knife.
I looked through my wallet, "Well at least that answers one of my questions. Now the next one i have to ask is...what do you know?" I pulled out my special security card that, with the right tuning, gives me access to any special security room or office...or cell.
"I'm sorry, but that isn't how this game works," he sneered. I looked him in the eye as i slid my security card through the keycard device on his cell. "Well then i have a new game for you," I said as the door slid open and went inside as it shut.
He looked so delighted it was almost disgusting, "Ooh, a new game? how is it played?"
I removed my neck tie, "It's quite simple actually." i wrapped a piece of the tie around my hand while doing the same with the other and leaving the rest of the tie in a tight, straight line. I held it before him and said, "The game is this, I'm going to hurt you. And you have to try not to scream."
The_King_Of_Arkham

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:49 pm

I'll take Mirror Master (Sam Scudder)

An ordinary generic inmate stumbled through Arkham City. He couldn't know where he was going. This fool. He moved along the charred streets. He saw a flash in a window that surprisingly wasn't broken. He moved over to the window, inspecting to see if someone was following him. The man's neck broke as Mirror Master, while inside the mirrored window, twisted the man's neck.

"Hahahaha" Mirror Master laughed. "Now, I can get out of this mirror." Inside the mirror, Sam was creating a new containment suit to control his mirror-based powers. "I can get out and find that crazy madman who trapped me. The Creeper!" Samuel shot light energy into the prison uniform. It became somewhat transparent. He ripped off the sleeves and the suit appeared on him. He donned his goggles and his arms glowed white dimly.

"I'm coming for you, Creeper. And you will not get away this time." He flashed back into reality. "Ah, fresh air." His black pants shined a little in the night light as he walked to find the green psycho.
OzzyCobblepot

Favourite Villain: The Ratcatcher

Return to We Are Arkham