The Cry of The Raven

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

The Cry of The Raven

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 27th, 2012, 3:35 am

Here is a Reboot of my last topic About Raven and Slade.

Characters(so far)

Raven: The Scarred Side
Slade: maultest.

I shall begin!

I was in Wayne Manor. Mom was Dead. Bruce had adopted me. Slade was still out there.

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Re: The Cry of The Raven

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Spoiler: show
Could I be Mirror Master (Sam Scudder)?

Mirror Master chuckled sinisterly. "Taking out a target targeted by Deathstroke will be brilliant." Mirror Master said bouncing around on mirrored surfaces from Central City to Gotham. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Mirror Master found himself in a puddle of water formed by rain on top of the Wayne Enterprises Administration building.

"I must have miscalculated a hair. I meant to go that puddle down there." He looked down to an alley where a similar puddle was formed. "Now where to start?" Mirror Master surveyed what portion of the city he could see.

"Better bounce around, see what I can see." He turned into pure light and back into the puddle he went. He used the small reflective surfaces of the rain to bounce around and moved to things like car windows and glasses of people walking in the rain.

"Deathstroke? Where are you? Should I say Slade Wilson, instead? Where the hell are you?" Mirror Master said, looking for him to torture him until he told the whereabouts of his target.
OzzyCobblepot

Favourite Villain: The Ratcatcher

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Mirror Master Was walking along in an ally trying to find my target. what an idoit. i never give myself away,,, i slowly entered the building and founda young man. deep within his work... For but a moment.... he rose his head curious to who i was... " Who are you ? "

through my mask i smilied... " i am deathstroke... the man you has been paid to kill you. " Than at an amazing speed. i fired point bblank at his forhead. his shull had shared into hunderds or peices... I got some sort of sick pleasure whenever i did a thing such as this. I looked out the window... Mirror Master was still doing what he was doing... Than i began to wonder... what is he doing in gotham city ? shouldn't he be in Keystone ? THan the Flash jumped by and delivered a punch that knocked him out cold I smilied yet again. i had compitation. although the best way you get riid of them is to kill them... I was going to kill mirror master but... before i could even blink flash grabed him and raced away... i suppose that is what he gets from coming into my town... my city.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 27th, 2012, 6:52 pm

I walked through the kitchen of Wayne Manor. Thinking about Slade.

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:03 pm

I took off my uniform and went into a bar. I went into the back. the chef siad for me to leave... i punched him and knocked him out cold.... i went into the back. inside there were some of the worse of gotham's crimnals. The Penguin, Killer Croc, hell even the joker... I sat down near Sal Maorni he was the one who paid me to deal with the man at wanyr tech. I was paid 100,000 for my service. as it would turn out this man was on the verge of destory the crimnals in gotham city ! he had everything planned. all on his flash drive. I was told i needed to get it and destory it... I got up and left.
Maultest

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Bruce was in the Batcave. He was drinking coffee and staring at a computer screen. I walked up to him. His hair was messed up and he had a five O' clock Shadow. He was looking up Joker, Penguin, Killer Croc...and Slade.

"They're planning something" he said. "I know it."

I said nothing and kept looking at the screen. "what do you know about Slade?"I asked him.

He didnt look at me. "a lot."

The Scarred Side

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:20 pm

for a moment... i though of my childhood. my father...

my father was a cruel man. on the run from the law every day of hs life. several days getting beaten... my hatred for the man was the strongest i ever felt for anyone. than one day.. as we were running from the mafia.. my father had owned them 10,000 dollars... and than the boss of it commanded that my father pay his debt... my father than grabbed me and threw me at the mob... the man smilied and said. " Thank you, you Debt has been paid. " They forced me into a car and brought me to their hideout. from than on i hated my father... days felt like years. years like centries. years later i figured out my father was in the hospital in critcal condition. by than i had over 5 million dollars. i paid for my father to stay alive. now in an endless state of pain. until i choose to pull the plug. which of course will cause him to sufficate. ahhh... how i love him. i smilied.
Maultest

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:28 pm

That idiot fell for my ruse. As if the Flash could catch me. It was all an elaborate hologram. Little did he realize, I was in the reflective surface on the metal of one of his uncovered knives. He was leading me right to whatever I was going to steal from him. If I can take down Deathstroke down, I'll be legendary. Killing the immortal. The perfect plan.
OzzyCobblepot

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:33 pm

i went into Wanye Tech and got the flash drive. i contacted mirror master... " Greetings, Mister Scudder " " How do you know my-" " Be quiet... listen i propose we start an alliance. togther we could have gotham as our pawns. Gotham will be mine and keystone yours. We help each with our plans... As a matter of fact right now there is a mirror inside the gotham mint.. inside is over 4 million dollars... good luck mister Scudder." I hung up.
Maultest

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:36 pm

"Oh"....I said

Robin Jumped down the elevatorShaft and landed hard on the ground. he was a 17 year old boy....3 years older than me. He wore a black suit with a red R on the left chest. His hood was down. He had short black hair.

"Sup Ray." he said....knowing that would irritate me.

The Scarred Side

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:42 pm

i went to my safehouse located in the slums of gotham. i had no mirrors in here. i didn't want any. i had placed a bomb in City Halll eariler today. I called mirror master yet again. " So... you plan to rob the bank with the means i provided you with ? " " yes..." good all you need now is a distraction... look at city hall. now wacth... i pressed a button and city hall... went up in flames ! screams flouded gotham city ! " I wish you luck... i am sure you would have fun. " i hung up and looked at city hall. everything was going to plan
Maultest

Postby The Scarred Side » Jul 27th, 2012, 7:45 pm

I rolled my eyes at robin. he was foolish.

Suddenly. a voice ame on a scanne and Bruce shot up to listen to it

The Scarred Side

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 8:05 pm

By the way, @Maultest, you are kind of godmodding. I understand why but I can talk for my character. Thank you)

"Hmm, well done, Mr. Wilson." I said to myself. I had already bounced out of the knife and onto various surfaces when Slade told me about the money. Oh glorious, money. To the Gotham Mint it is. I bounced around. Windows, Watches. The shiny metal at the gate of the Mint. A guard's shirt button. The computer screen of the lock box.

"I'll lock her up, Phil." A guard said, moving over to the key pad. I bounced into his button and watched him put in the code. Jackpot. The other guards left and now to my mission.

I bounced out of the screen and back into reality. I pressed the key pad and the door opened at my whims. I walked in and all the money. So much money! I began loading the money into the hand mirror Deathstroke had placed. Bounce in, bounce out, bounce in, bounce out. Eventually, I was done and I picked up the mirror. Easy as pie.
OzzyCobblepot

Postby Maultest » Jul 27th, 2012, 8:25 pm

@OzzyCobblepot Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down in my safehouse. there where reports of gotham mint being robbed. but noone saw who had down it. the secerity camaras where destoryed. my handy work ofcourse... i contacted Mirror Master... " Hello... Mister. Scudder "
Maultest

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 8:31 pm

@Maultest its totally cool. Don't worry.

"Hello, Slade." Mirror Master said, counting the countless bills. "I'll say my heist went off without a hitch. They definitely didn't see me coming. After all, I'm in Gotham. They'll never know who stole all that cash." He chuckled with glee.

"I also must commend you on the security cameras." Sam said, shaking a little more money out of the hand mirror.
OzzyCobblepot

Next

Return to We Are Arkham