The Cry of The Raven

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: The Cry of The Raven

Postby Andy » Aug 6th, 2012, 2:03 am

The Scarred Side wrote:I sat in the Batmobile. The street Lights rolled over my face. I saw the scum of humanity Walking on the street.

RAVEN CAN WEE STOPP FOR ICE CREME?
Andy

Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Maultest » Aug 6th, 2012, 3:33 am

I thought everything was going perfect...just perfect. I looked at the child that loved raven in someway. Sad kid was going to get himself killed. Because of her.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby Enigma » Aug 6th, 2012, 3:36 am

My squishy jaws started to snap around randomly like Jaws from the 1975 movie. Chum was in the water.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby Maultest » Aug 6th, 2012, 3:43 am

I need another person to join me in my war... perhaps parasite ? Rumor has it he is in gotham. I send him an email. How are else are suppose to contact him ?
Maultest

Postby Paradox » Aug 6th, 2012, 3:07 pm

"Alfred! I've got it! His password was RavenVendetta4321, NOT RavenVendetta1234! Smart move, Slade, but I'm smarter." I grimaced, finally breaking into Slade's email account on the Batcomputer.

"Well done, Master Dick. I would give a shit and come and stalk the enemy with you, but The Real Housewives of New Jersey is on and, quite frankly, Jessica's divorce is far more interesting than your infatuation with stopping Slade yourself to prove yourself to Batman and Raven." He replied before trundling out the room with a martini in hand.

Slade's inbox was mostly PPI insurance spam, but he'd received several interesting emails. From my calculations and investigations, I'd found new evidence on Slade: He had a subscription to a Hentai website called TentacleMadness, watched YouTube videos of people hurting themselves, it was his birthday soon and he'd recently signed up to Twitter...as well as that - he was meeting someone called supersucker69...either he was hooking up with a Prostitute or forming an alliance with Parasite. Either way, I'd be there to stop him. And I wouldn't be alone.

"Batman, Raven; gather everyone. It's time to pop a cap in Slade's ass." I commanded through my communicator as I ran to my motorcycle.

あなたをファック
Paradox

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Maultest » Aug 6th, 2012, 6:12 pm

So... it appears that the so called heros have broken into one of my fake email accounts. The fools... i had staged everything on email account. When they entered the meeting point... I looked at them through camaras. I grabbed a microphone. " greetings... heros ! You are doing just what I santed you to. Hell, I even know what you are going to do next. That is if you live that long. " I activated a bomb powerful enough to destory gotham.city in a single swoop. " now heros if only you could understand what is really going on... "

15 seconds....

" Of course you never will... now you will all fall. " then I send Dark Raven into the fake hideout. She grabbed the child that idolized raven... Raven screamed " NO ! " than the bomb went off. And according to the readings they were all inside when it went off. They would survie... but not after being in a hospital for several weeks. Dark Raven brought the child before me.... I ripped a small amount of hair out and began to clone him. I sent the real one in the pitch black holding cells gaurded by Dark Raven.....

F

Spoiler: show
Note that the kidnapping was something Andy and I agrred on VIA Private Messages
Maultest

Postby Andy » Aug 6th, 2012, 6:52 pm

RAVEN.
HALP.
Andy

Postby Paradox » Aug 6th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Maultest wrote:So... it appears that the so called heros have broken into one of my fake email accounts. The fools... i had staged everything on email account. When they entered the meeting point... I looked at them through camaras. I grabbed a microphone. " greetings... heros ! You are doing just what I santed you to. Hell, I even know what you are going to do next. That is if you live that long. " I activated a bomb powerful enough to destory gotham.city in a single swoop. " now heros if only you could understand what is really going on... "

15 seconds....

" Of course you never will... now you will all fall. " then I send Dark Raven into the fake hideout. She grabbed the child that idolized raven... Raven screamed " NO ! " than the bomb went off. And according to the readings they were all inside when it went off. They would survie... but not after being in a hospital for several weeks. Dark Raven brought the child before me.... I ripped a small amount of hair out and began to clone him. I sent the real one in the pitch black holding cells gaurded by Dark Raven.....

F

Note that the kidnapping was something Andy and I agrred on VIA Private Messages

I know this is an RPG but I'd like to question how you knew I broke into your email...and why you made a fake one...and I'm sorry but, you detonated a bomb right next to us big enough to take out the city. There's no way possible, unless that's a bath bomb, that anyone in the vacinity would've survived.

あなたをファック
Paradox

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Maultest » Aug 6th, 2012, 8:00 pm

I was expecting raven to put up a sheild to protect you guys. The blast would still cause minor injuries though.
Maultest

Postby Enigma » Aug 6th, 2012, 8:22 pm

From inside the manor, Parasite heard the shrill beep of an email successfully sent through to a computer. He turned his bulk to the left and saw, with his yum-vision, that someone had sent him an email. Which also meant that someone had correctly guessed his password - JumboEater5000 - his nickname in school. He also saw that the email was from a shady guy named Slade, who had poked his eye out and now had a thing out for a little emo girl.

He then realised that the only was out of his predicament was by eating the wall.

Nom om nom nom om nom...
Enigma

Postby Maultest » Aug 6th, 2012, 9:48 pm

I sat in my lair. Deep under gotham. I was waiting to get a reply form parasite.... he could be very useful in my plan. Not to mention I can get him ultimated amount of power VIA clones... I walked back into my lab. The titan samples where read. I soon transformed them into a gas that would kill instantly... everything was growing close. The climax was coming. I could see it right now.

The Furture....

Several citzens lay dead in the streets of gotham. Building where burnings as my army of clones destory anything that remained... at my side Dark Raven looked at me. " the time is drawing close.... Soon she and her allies will arrive. You are to strike when the time is right... " she bagan to walk away... but I stopped her. " you are Perfect Clone... the other easily failed... but you will not. You are the P3rfect Clone... " She nodded. " But you have only one last task... destory the one you where cloned from... but strike when the time is right. " She nodded... " take this... " I handed her a sword full of ark Energy. " thank to the parasite for his role in this... you will easily be able to finish the job " She smilied... pulled up her hood.. and vanished...

Prsent Day...

Ahhh it was going to be perfect. No matter what way they choose... I would still win...
Maultest

Postby Enigma » Aug 11th, 2012, 11:21 pm

I emailed Slade back, telling him to get the hell out of Gotham City. This dinner table was mine and mine alone.

I then proceeded upstairs where I looked around the rooms. The alarm continued to go off, so I absorbed its energy, gaining the ability to make ear-popping screams. Might be useful against the Bat.
Enigma

Postby Holiday_Killer » Aug 12th, 2012, 12:16 am

I'll be Condiment King.

Condiment King kicked the door open. ''HANDS UP''
The people of the Ice Berg Lounge ignored the strange man in tights that equipped a mustard & ketchup gun.
''I SAID HANDS UP, AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOOT''
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Maultest » Aug 12th, 2012, 4:19 am

i looked at the email i had just gotten from parasite... i gave him a chance to rule gotham with me... but i suppose now... he must die. i stepped into the lab. entered some DNA... and out came... a clone of parasite... i had already given him enough powers to last 20 hours. " You will find the orignal parasite and bring him to me. Alive, but please do harm him though. this is your first test to see if you truly have the power to serve with me. do not fail me... "
Maultest

Postby Andy » Aug 16th, 2012, 11:22 am

CIN U LET MEH OUT, PLZ? AH NEED TO PEE
Andy

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham