Arkham City Thugs

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Arkham City Thugs

Postby XeroKhan » Oct 3rd, 2013, 5:17 pm

A basic RP based on the Arkham City game. Basically, you have been brought into Arkham City recently, but you have a criminal record. And with Arkham City being in a gang war over turf of the walled city, you may want to enter in one of the gangs. For those of you not knowing what gangs there are in Arkham City (which I personally doubt), here is a basic list:

>Joker (held up in the Industrial District)
>Penguin (held up in the Bowery)
>Two-Face (held up in Park Row)

But be careful, for other Arkham inmates, including those of Batman's Rogues Gallery, will be in there as well.

Now, before I start things, I must let you know that I will RP this differently. I will keep up a basic plot as well as some of the different characters you may encounter. You would basically deal with your own character and his/her decisions.

The character MUST be just a normal made-up person with no special training and no special powers. Nothing but the prisoner's outfit on your backs. You will be equipped with weapons and armor (if you get that high up in a gang's position). Now, for the nitty-gritty:

Resurrections: None. You have no powers or special abilities to put you in Batman's Rogues Gallery.
Deaths: There will be.
Last Minute Death Get-Outs: 5 total due to there being deaths and nor resurrections.

There will also be appearances of not only Arkhamverse characters, but also Non-Arkhamverse characters to keep things interesting. Also, I will not sugar-coat things.

It was late at night in Gotham City, during the middle of winter. The moon, glowing its excellency, was covered by the wispy clouds overhead. The snow fell calmly, as if it had not a care in the world. The biting winds kept you in a constant shiver.

However, you are just entering into Arkham City, charged with whatever crimes you have previously committed. The local inmates began their incoherent babblings to terrify you; however, they are repelled by a steel chain link fence. Once you finally enter the walled facility and get away from the "welcoming committee", you keep hearing recruiters for Joker, Penguin, and Two-Face. What is your decision?
XeroKhan
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Mad Hatter
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman and Spawn

Re: Arkham City Thugs

Postby Arkham_Legend » Apr 17th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Go off by yourself and wait until its clear who the winner is
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight, let those who worship evils might, beware my power, green lanterns light
Arkham_Legend

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: knightfall

Return to We Are Arkham