man of steel gone rouge....

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

man of steel gone rouge....

Postby birdman » Nov 9th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Supermans has gone rogue after going insane due to Lois lanes mysteriously unexplained death.
Batman has his plan set out and is ready to take down superman but is kidnapped by joker before he can begin to stop superman.
You are now faced with a difficult choice justice league save batman and help him with his plan or try to stop superman first without knowing the batman's plan if you manage to stop superman somehow without the bats help you may be able to reduce the amount of deaths caused by superman.

RULES
No killing off important characters without my permission (If you really want you can choose to kill yourself off I mean we need at least one dramatic death)
Be whoever you want unless the character you wants been picked already BTW I got dibs on batman
You can be a max of one character.
You may take control of a non arkham verse character if you want.
One Resurrection but its up to whoever is ra's to choose
Every person gets 4 last minute get outs
If you wanna be superman then you might have to be a tiny bit dedicated to this story cuz he is going to play a big role in this.
Ok now we got that covered I'll start!

Batman: W... Where am I... J...JOKER!
*joker punches batman*
Batman: Joker you cant do this superman will kill everyone you have to let me...
*Joker knocks out batman*
Meanwhile in the watch tower....
birdman

Favourite Villain: scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Re: man of steel gone rouge....

Postby DarkFlux » Nov 9th, 2013, 10:07 pm

I entered to see Superman in drag.

I leave disappointed...
DarkFlux

Favourite Villain: Ras Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby MaxSchreck » Nov 10th, 2013, 12:46 pm

(Story sounds a bit weird, but I`ll give it a try ... can I kill the Joker ? Alternatively he can also kill me but then I want to be thrown into a Lazarus pit , later :oldyella: )

Damian uses the teleporter inside the Hall of Justice in order to enter the Watchtower, hoping to find Superman or the Martian Manhunter , someone who can help him find Batman .
He knows he isn`t as good at the Detective stuff as Dick or Tim , so he wants to take a more direct approach .
The teenager is aware of the fact that Superman is mentally unstable , so he has stolen the piece of Kryptonite his father had in his posesssion from the Batcave in case Superman attacks him .

(Damian is 15 in this version , just like in the Son of Batman miniseries , so he is a bit stronger than usual.I know that we are supposed to control only a single character , but would it be ok if he has secretly contacted the Outsiders so they come to his aid in case Superman attacks him ? )

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby birdman » Nov 10th, 2013, 5:51 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:(Story sounds a bit weird, but I`ll give it a try ... can I kill the Joker ? Alternatively he can also kill me but then I want to be thrown into a Lazarus pit , later :oldyella: )

Damian uses the teleporter inside the Hall of Justice in order to enter the Watchtower, hoping to find Superman or the Martian Manhunter , someone who can help him find Batman .
He knows he isn`t as good at the Detective stuff as Dick or Tim , so he wants to take a more direct approach .
The teenager is aware of the fact that Superman is mentally unstable , so he has stolen the piece of Kryptonite his father had in his posesssion from the Batcave in case Superman attacks him .

(Damian is 15 in this version , just like in the Son of Batman miniseries , so he is a bit stronger than usual.I know that we are supposed to control only a single character , but would it be ok if he has secretly contacted the Outsiders so they come to his aid in case Superman attacks him ? )

sure they can help him as long as u don't use them for to much stuff then its all good
birdman

Favourite Villain: scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Postby MaxSchreck » Nov 10th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Okay . Hope some other players join this rpg soon ...

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Return to We Are Arkham