Welcome to Arkham: Reboot

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Welcome to Arkham: Reboot

Postby The Green One » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Hi there forumers! Since everyone has started roleplaying again, I've decided to reboot a thread from the good old days. The reason I'm rebooting this is because there are a lot of new members and you can't expect them to read through 28 pages of story. So, I'll let Wyrewho explain this story to you:
Wyrewho wrote:You have just been admitted to Arkham City, home of the criminally insane. You could set up some kind of operation, whether it be a gang or becoming a weapons supplier, anything. But you can't just say:
"I now own a gang, I have magicked members out of nowhere and they all have weapons!"
Think role playing. You also can't fulfill the role of a known supervillain (Joker, Freeze, etc), but they can be featured in the game, you could even join their gang. You can then interact with other member of the site, and hopefully we could create virtual Arkham City!
This could be a massive failure, but hey lets give it a shot.
THIS IS NON-CANON TO AC.

So I'll start.

I was sent to this hellhole 2 weeks ago. I still don't know why. For some reason, Tyger guards crashed my place and put me in this prison. And now I'm trapped. And hungry. I could join a gang, but I don't know if that would better my situation. Working for a maniacal clown or a midget with a bottle in his eye doesn't sound that assuring.
The Green One

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: Welcome to Arkham: Reboot

Postby Croc » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:22 pm

theawesomejuan wrote:another roleplaying thread.... not today.

I'm joking, I love Roleplaying threads.
Croc

Favourite Villain: Ventriloquist
Favourite Graphic Novel: Broken City

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:28 pm

I was just put in here. I'm a serial killing psychopath who has always been inspired by The Joker, so instinctively I go to join up with The Joker. I kill a few of Two Face's crew just to get a little reputation boost.
My name is Michael"Mad Dog" Sanderson, I'm 6'2(height), well built and quite strong and I am fairly decent strategist, unpredictable and good with Knives and Guns.
Education and armour. Self defence, the tribe. Our language, our leader. They all help us survive.
Jokerforpresident

Postby Croc » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:29 pm

Name: Charlie
Gang: Two-Face
Croc

Postby The Green One » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Croc wrote:
theawesomejuan wrote:another roleplaying thread.... not today.

I'm joking, I love Roleplaying threads.

This is a classic Croc. The original topic had a really good story, I'm hoping to achieve that again.

I had been hiding myself next to the courthouse, but Two-Face's gang had found me. They had been searching for me ever since last Sunday.

Sunday had been too much for me. I hadn't eaten for 5 days and I needed food. And it happened to be that I was near the courthouse. So I told the thugs I wanted to join Dent, and they brought me to him. "My, my, what do we have here." I was terrified, and I was expecting my death any moment. However, he gave me bread. "There ya go."

Minutes later, I was on patrol with the thugs. Then, a Joker thug approached us and tried to kill us. The thugs smacked him down, and they gave me a gun, asking me to finish the job. But I couldn't. I couldn't kill. I shot the thugs in their knees instead, and then I ran away.

But they had found me now. And I was gonna pay.

-- Dec 10th, 2011, 11:34 pm --

Croc wrote:Name: Charlie
Gang: Two-Face

Uhm... This is all about story. Maybe you could better write about how you joined Two-Face's gang and why you were put in AC in the first place. Stating facts is not made for this topic.
The Green One

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Just saw some idiot from Two Face's gang pussy out of killing someone, the idiot, he wouldn't last a day in Joker's crew, Dent gives you a 50/590 chance of survival, you screw over Joker, theirs no chance you'll survive, that guy needs to learn you can't show any weakness in here or the others will exploit it like crazy, maybe that guy could do with a prep talk from me.
P.S, Just finished cracking the brains out off a Political Prisoners head with a baseball bat and I'm looking forward to cooking those Doctors for Joker tonight, I like hearing their screams as their flesh melts, makes me feel warm inside, but not as warm as they are hahaha.
Education and armour. Self defence, the tribe. Our language, our leader. They all help us survive.
Jokerforpresident

Postby The Green One » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:48 pm

And I was back in the courthouse. Dent was standing in front of me with his coin and gun. I was as good as dead. As he tossed the coin, I heard two thugs talking to eachother: "Whaddaya think Croc, dead or alive?" "He's dead. I'll bet ya." Then Dent grabbed the coin. "You're a lucky man. A very lucky man." Then he hit me in the stomach. "Throw him out." Those were the last words I was smacked unconscious by a baseball bat.
The Green One

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 10th, 2011, 11:55 pm

I'm patrolling Park Row, Joker told me to go find a guy called Razor, instead I find this guy getting the S**t kick out off him by Two Face's crew, Me and the Boys help him by killing the Two Face Thugs, turns out the guy was the same one that pussyed out of killing that guy and Dent kicked him out for it, he was lucky, I asked him if he wanted to join Joker's crew he said...(Green One continue please)
Jokerforpresident

Postby The Green One » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:04 am

When I woke up, there were 4 Joker thugs standing next to me. The leader of the group, "Mad Dog", asked me to join them. I agreed, which was the only way to stay alive at that moment.

Now I'm patrolling the streets with them in search of a guy named Razor. I hope we find him quick. It's damn cold.
The Green One

Postby Croc » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:06 am

Charlie's Origin: I worked with Penguin for two years, I was his right hand man, if he asked me to kill someone, I would kill them. When Penguin was taken into Arkham City, I didn't know what to do, I didn't have a job anymore, and who would hire someone that worked for the Penguin. So I found this little old woman walking down the dark streets of Gotham City at night, I took out a knife from my pocket and killed her, it was so easy. I then waited for the police to come, I waited for them to take me to the City. They put me into their police car, I was so happy, I smiled like the Joker. They opened the gates of Arkham City, and put me into the only place that I could call home. But it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, Penguin guys kicked me to the ground when I entered. They then took me to see Penguin, it was great to him again, but he didn't look happy. He said, he needed stronger people to work for him and that I wasn't what he wanted anymore, before leaving the room he said feed him to Tiny, I was so mad and shocked, I worked for him for two years, two years! His men grabbed me, and started pulling me towards a room full of water, I punched two of them, they both fell to the ground. I then ran for my life, I got out of Penguin's museum, I then got to Penguin's wall, that he put up the streets to stop Two-Face's gang getting into his area, I climbed the wall and got to the other side. I heard someone shout, join Two-Face today and you will be safe, I only needed to hear the word safe to join his gang, and I kind of think he likes me being with him, because I have lots of info on Penguin to tell him about.
Croc

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:08 am

We gave the Ex Two Face guy a coat and some face paint, he drew a little smile on his face, we found Razor, he was getting chased by Penguin thugs, lots of them, we where lucky that we had guns, we brought Razor and the Ex Two Face guy back to Joker, Joker let the guy join and Razor is back with us too, I still don't know that two face thug's name though, I'll ask him,*walks up to Green One"What's your name buddy?
Jokerforpresident

Postby The Green One » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:18 am

Now I was in the steel mill. Joker's hideout was nicer than I had expected. We had found Razor, and brought him back to his "home". Now, the "Mad Dog" guy walks up to me and asks me what my name is.

I tell him I would like to be adressed as The Green One.
The Green One

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:22 am

The guy replys with The Green One, I guess it's a nick name or something, any way me, The Green One and Razor when down to the Smelting Chamber with Mr Hammer, The Green One looked quite horrified when we roasted the Doctors, me, Razor and Hammer just started laughing.
Last edited by Jokerforpresident on Dec 11th, 2011, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jokerforpresident

Postby Croc » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:25 am

Two-Face wanted more dirt on Penguin, but I told him everything now. I didn't know what to say to him, so I just told him the truth, that I didn't have anymore info on Penguin. He looked mad, he took out a strange coin, and flipped it into the air, it then landed in his hand, it was heads. He didn't say anything, and I just left the room, only later did I find out that if the coin came up on it's scared side, I would of been shot.
Croc

Postby Jokerforpresident » Dec 11th, 2011, 12:37 am

Joker told me to go get this guy working for Two Face, he's called Croc, don't know why anyone would want to be named after that Crazy Scaly Freak,apparently Croc knows things about Penguin's plans anyway Me, The Green One, Razor Hammer, Harley and a huge group of Joker Thugs march through into Dent's territory, Joker is leading us, we start a huge riot out side the courthouse, damaging most of Park Row in the process, we have Croc though, It's my job to interrogate him.
Jokerforpresident

Next

Return to We Are Arkham