Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

From 'Road to Arkham', through the Arkham City mini-series, digital exclusives and 'Arkham Unhinged', discuss the Arkhamverse EU here.

Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby joker99 » Jun 12th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Yet again I found myself confused about these AC comics. Im confused about end game #4. When is it set? Whys Joker alive? Whats going on? Please shed some light on this please. Cheers :lol:
One by one they'll hear my call, then this wicked town will follow my fall.
Image
User avatar
joker99
.........
.........
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2011, 5:52 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Boredomino » Jun 12th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Batman goes to Arkham Island during an investigation, and it reminds him of a previous encounter he had with the Joker. The "Joker alive" stuff is Batman's memories/flashbacks :)
Boredomino
.........
.........
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Oct 9th, 2011, 11:55 am
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Year One

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby joker99 » Jun 12th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Boredomino wrote:Batman goes to Arkham Island during an investigation, and it reminds him of a previous encounter he had with the Joker. The "Joker alive" stuff is Batman's memories/flashbacks :)

Now I get it cheers :lol:
One by one they'll hear my call, then this wicked town will follow my fall.
Image
User avatar
joker99
.........
.........
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2011, 5:52 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby razorxc » Jun 13th, 2012, 9:13 pm

+1 end game 4 is rly strange
User avatar
razorxc
..........
..........
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Jun 21st, 2011, 12:00 pm

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Maultest » Jun 13th, 2012, 9:15 pm

razorxc wrote:+1 end game 4 is rly strange



it is confusing. but it will make sense in the end... it always does.
Image
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
User avatar
Maultest
................
................
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sep 30th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Location: Nowhere
Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby dfridolfs » Jun 14th, 2012, 3:32 am

Maultest wrote:it is confusing. but it will make sense in the end... it always does.


Thanks for the faith :)

Curious to find out what was confusing.

Also have started up a writing blog to discuss projects I've worked or are working on (including "End Game" and Arkham Unhinged). Always interested in having people join over there and join in the conversation: http://dfridolfs.blogspot.com
dfridolfs
........
........
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Nov 1st, 2011, 8:58 pm
Favourite Villain: Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mad Love

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Jun 16th, 2012, 7:51 am

T wat? i though it was only the end game #1 where the #4 come from? or how i need to read them?
Image
User avatar
Shadow of the Bat
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Jun 24th, 2011, 1:23 pm
Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby joker99 » Jun 18th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Shadow of the Bat wrote:T wat? i though it was only the end game #1 where the #4 come from? or how i need to read them?


Read them on http://www.comixology.com/Batman-Arkham ... eries/8284 There is four of them and they come out every Tuesday (where I I am) so there should be one coming tomorrow :lol:
One by one they'll hear my call, then this wicked town will follow my fall.
Image
User avatar
joker99
.........
.........
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2011, 5:52 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby JK » Jun 19th, 2012, 1:47 am

It's only confusing if you didn't pay attention when you were reading it. Or you don't speak English.
User avatar
JK
.
.
 

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby The man who laughs » Jun 19th, 2012, 8:15 pm

what happens in end game
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs
............
............
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Jun 13th, 2011, 1:52 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Maultest » Jun 19th, 2012, 8:45 pm

The man who laughs wrote:what happens in end game


Batman goes to joker's old cell in Arkham Asylum and finds a diary with a list of people who he killed. On the last page is batman. It is revaled that clayface planted it there and that there were never any bombs planted at the arkham city walls. but there where ones planted in joker's old cell. The then go off with batman inside
The explosion is heard throughout gotham and the GCPd head to arkham isalnd to see what happend .
Image
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
User avatar
Maultest
................
................
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sep 30th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Location: Nowhere
Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby The man who laughs » Jun 19th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Maultest wrote:
The man who laughs wrote:what happens in end game


Batman goes to joker's old cell in Arkham Asylum and finds a diary with a list of people who he killed. On the last page is batman. It is revaled that clayface planted it there and that there were never any bombs planted at the arkham city walls. but there where ones planted in joker's old cell. The then go off with batman inside
The explosion is heard throughout gotham and the GCPd head to arkham isalnd to see what happend .


is there going to be more unhiinged and end game
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs
............
............
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Jun 13th, 2011, 1:52 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby footballmac » Jun 19th, 2012, 10:07 pm

The man who laughs wrote:
Maultest wrote:
The man who laughs wrote:what happens in end game


Batman goes to joker's old cell in Arkham Asylum and finds a diary with a list of people who he killed. On the last page is batman. It is revaled that clayface planted it there and that there were never any bombs planted at the arkham city walls. but there where ones planted in joker's old cell. The then go off with batman inside
The explosion is heard throughout gotham and the GCPd head to arkham isalnd to see what happend .


is there going to be more unhiinged and end game



yes one more issue... Also, I am expecting an announcement or clue by Comic Con 12, (two weeks after last issue) if nothing comes I am really starting to lose hope we will see any more with this series
Image
User avatar
footballmac
........
........
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Jul 23rd, 2011, 3:23 am
Favourite Villain: My Son
Favourite Graphic Novel: Vengeance of Bane

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Maultest » Jun 20th, 2012, 4:39 am

The man who laughs wrote:
Maultest wrote:
The man who laughs wrote:what happens in end game


Batman goes to joker's old cell in Arkham Asylum and finds a diary with a list of people who he killed. On the last page is batman. It is revaled that clayface planted it there and that there were never any bombs planted at the arkham city walls. but there where ones planted in joker's old cell. The then go off with batman inside
The explosion is heard throughout gotham and the GCPd head to arkham isalnd to see what happend .


is there going to be more unhiinged and end game


one more end game than it goes back to unhinged, which is an ongoing series.
Image
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
User avatar
Maultest
................
................
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sep 30th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Location: Nowhere
Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Re: Confused about Batman: Arkham City: End Game

Postby Hobgoblin » Jun 22nd, 2012, 6:49 pm

The order of comic events goes like this

EndGame #4: Took place several years ago
EndGame #1
EndGame #2
EndGame #3: Batman has the flashback to #4.
EndGame #5: Takes place immediately after #3.
Image
User avatar
Hobgoblin
...........
...........
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Jul 16th, 2011, 7:27 am
Location: Somewhere in the World
Favourite Villain: Firefly or Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween


Return to Arkhamverse Comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron