Arkham City End Game (Audio Comic by Nicholas Cortez)

From 'Road to Arkham', through the Arkham City mini-series, digital exclusives and 'Arkham Unhinged', discuss the Arkhamverse EU here.

Arkham City End Game (Audio Comic by Nicholas Cortez)

Postby RdJokr » Dec 28th, 2014, 6:58 pm

I'm surprised no one has made a thread for this. I mean, even BAV posted a link to this.

OK, so some, if not all of us, are aware of the Arkham City End Game comic, which was basically an extended epilogue to the game. If you haven't read it, go read it now, it's very good.

Many of us will probably know Nicholas Cortez, a Youtuber who has done many DC character voice impressions, though he is most famous for his Joker impression, coming very close to Mark Hamill.

Now imagine Cortez, and a bunch of other people joining up to do an audio version of the End Game comic. Would that sound great? You judge for yourself:

RdJokr

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: Arkham City End Game (Audio Comic by Nicholas Cortez)

Postby Red_Robin » Dec 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

We retweeted it the other day. We've got a draft post on the blog. Will be publishing this coming week. :alfred:
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby TheJester » Dec 28th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Watched this the other day; I have to say it's excellently done. The editing in particular is fantastic; I love all the 'camera' work Chazz did and how the music matches each scene perfectly. The voice work, of course, is stellar and really brings life to the dialogue - it just highlights even more how great of a series End Game was.

My only gripe would be Cortez's Gordon voice, but he told me to check out his other work with Chazz for their Li'l Gotham audio comics to hear a more recent take he did on the character, and not only are they also brilliantly done, but his Gordon voice is much better in that series too :)

Overall very excited for the next part!
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby dgv881 » Dec 30th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Loved it, when is part 2 coming out?
dgv881
Tyger2
Tyger2

Favourite Villain: THE JOKER
Favourite Graphic Novel: THE LONG HALLOWEEN

Postby The Scarred Side » Dec 30th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Really good!

But it really bugged me when Joker Kicked Batman in the groin and drops him... You mean to tell me batman doesnt wear a cup?

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Return to Arkhamverse Comics