Injustice: Gods Among Us

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 9th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Mani-Man wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:Here is a new video about the gear system:

I really like the idea of this gear system, it adds a personal touch to every character.
I hope they add something like that also in the Mortal Kombat games, that would be cool(but im okay with those game having the 3 styles for each characters thing too)

Would be cool if they include this system in the next Mortal Kombat game, yeah.

I´d like to know what gear is available for Robin. Some of the modifications change the look of the characters rather radical.

----

Found a pretty interesting article about the first chapter of the story mode. Seems like they put a lot more effort into it this time:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/03/07 ... er/249151/

Oh and they retcon some stuff from the prequel comic. Which I am pretty happy about since I never really liked it.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Mar 15th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Not a big fan of his design, but he seems really cool to play as.
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby JordanT4021 » Mar 16th, 2017, 12:02 am

BrunoBKMazing wrote:

The character special and that Killer Croc stage transition is pretty awesome. Definitely excited to play as Firestorm.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 17th, 2017, 12:26 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

The character special and that Killer Croc stage transition is pretty awesome. Definitely excited to play as Firestorm.

According to the official Website Firestorm works for Batman. Would have been cooler if he was a member of the Regime if you ask me. Bruce already has Blue Beetle.

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » Mar 17th, 2017, 4:17 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

According to the official Website Firestorm works for Batman. Would have been cooler if he was a member of the Regime if you ask me. Bruce already has Blue Beetle.

I like that Batman is adding more firepower to his team. In the first injustice and the prequel comics, it was basically metas vs non-powered martial artists. I think the inclusion of Black Canary, Blue Beetle and Firestorm evens things up a little.
JordanT4021

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 17th, 2017, 8:02 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

I like that Batman is adding more firepower to his team. In the first injustice and the prequel comics, it was basically metas vs non-powered martial artists. I think the inclusion of Black Canary, Blue Beetle and Firestorm evens things up a little.

I am not sure, this time the situation seems almost reversed. Batman has just so many heroes on his side. Espacially once Supergirl joins him, which she will at some point. Maybe their goal is to make Clark the underdog this time?

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » Mar 18th, 2017, 1:40 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:I am not sure, this time the situation seems almost reversed. Batman has just so many heroes on his side. Espacially once Supergirl joins him, which she will at some point. Maybe their goal is to make Clark the underdog this time?

That's true. Especially with Flash and Green Lantern changing sides and Doctor Fate getting involved.

I wonder though, which side Swamp Thing would be on. He supported the regime because they allowed the green to flourish in the comics. And if Ivy is fighting against Batman and his team, its clear that the insurgency aren't doing a great job protecting it.
JordanT4021

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 18th, 2017, 2:24 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:I am not sure, this time the situation seems almost reversed. Batman has just so many heroes on his side. Espacially once Supergirl joins him, which she will at some point. Maybe their goal is to make Clark the underdog this time?

That's true. Especially with Flash and Green Lantern changing sides and Doctor Fate getting involved.

I wonder though, which side Swamp Thing would be on. He supported the regime because they allowed the green to flourish in the comics. And if Ivy is fighting against Batman and his team, its clear that the insurgency aren't doing a great job protecting it.

I think Ivy simply fights the Insurgency because she is a member of the Society. If you ask me Swamp Thing is going to be neutral, alltough he still might end up fighting the Regime for the most part.

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » Mar 18th, 2017, 3:17 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:

I think Ivy simply fights the Insurgency because she is a member of the Society. If you ask me Swamp Thing is going to be neutral, alltough he still might end up fighting the Regime for the most part.

It says on her bio page that she's only with the society to ensure the survival and triumph of plant life over humans which is odd since she never even made a move during the first game or in the prequel comics, so there has to be some driving force behind that.

I think I agree that Swamp Thing would be neutral. I think he'd only get involved in the fight if it affected the Green.
JordanT4021

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 18th, 2017, 3:33 pm

It says on her bio page that she's only with the society to ensure the survival and triumph of plant life over humans which is odd since she never even made a move during the first game or in the prequel comics, so there has to be some driving force behind that.

I think they simply want us to remember that she is supposed to be an eco-terrorist. To be honest, I don´t think it will have much of an impact on the story.

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » Mar 18th, 2017, 3:57 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:

I think they simply want us to remember that she is supposed to be an eco-terrorist. To be honest, I don´t think it will have much of an impact on the story.

Tbh they'll all end up fighting together against Brainiac so it doesn't matter what teams are made up of. Though its pretty obvious that the society won't remain a team for long. All villains have totally different goals and moral codes. Poison Ivy wants plant life to take over earth, Grodd wants to own the world with his gorilla army, Cheetah simply wants to murder WW, Captain Cold is a thief with a personal code that stops him from murdering people unprovoked and Bane wants the same as Grodd, so they'll probably butt heads.
JordanT4021

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 18th, 2017, 4:30 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:

Tbh they'll all end up fighting together against Brainiac so it doesn't matter what teams are made up of. Though its pretty obvious that the society won't remain a team for long. All villains have totally different goals and moral codes. Poison Ivy wants plant life to take over earth, Grodd wants to own the world with his gorilla army, Cheetah simply wants to murder WW, Captain Cold is a thief with a personal code that stops him from murdering people unprovoked and Bane wants the same as Grodd, so they'll probably butt heads.

Yeah, villains almost always have a hard time working together :oldyella: I heard Catwoman is also a member of the Society and will most likely betray the group at some point, but I am not sure if this has been confirmed.

MaxSchreck

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Mar 20th, 2017, 4:53 pm

"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 20th, 2017, 5:53 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:

I heard we´ll get another Damian Trailer this wednesday... and then another reveal on thursday.

MaxSchreck

Postby Mani-Man » Mar 21st, 2017, 10:27 am

Cheetah looks fun to play with, she has a cool moveset.
The Roster so far is really good i have to say...im wondering if the joker will be in it, havent seen anything about him i think.

Would love to see someone like two face or Mr Freeze in there.
Mani-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games