Injustice: Gods Among Us

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 9th, 2017, 5:25 pm

"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby JordanT4021 » May 11th, 2017, 6:45 pm

First detailed looks at Power Girl, John Stewart, Reverse Flash and Grid premier skins:http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/10/injustice-2-power-girl-skin-gods-demons-shaders-more-revealed/#5

New leaked premier skins for Cheetah, Captain Cold & Flash:
http://comicbook.com/2017/05/11/injustice-2-more-premier-skins-leak/#3
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 11th, 2017, 8:35 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:First detailed looks at Power Girl, John Stewart, Reverse Flash and Grid premier skins:http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/10/injustice-2-power-girl-skin-gods-demons-shaders-more-revealed/#5

Not much familiar with Grid's character, but damn! He looks sick! Could be a good choice of villain for Cyborg's film.
And apparently Tyrese got a chance to play Green Lantern after all :lol:
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby JordanT4021 » May 11th, 2017, 8:49 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:First detailed looks at Power Girl, John Stewart, Reverse Flash and Grid premier skins:http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/10/injustice-2-power-girl-skin-gods-demons-shaders-more-revealed/#5

Not much familiar with Grid's character, but damn! He looks sick! Could be a good choice of villain for Cyborg's film.

Grid was a member of the Crime Syndicate who lead the Forever Evil event then reappeared in the Darkseid War. He was always kind of a secondary character. He wouldn't be my first option. Steel would have been a better choice imo.

Was it Tyrese who voiced John Stewart?? That's awesome.
JordanT4021

Postby Mani-Man » May 11th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Some pretty sweet skins i have to say, the only one i dont like is the new 52 like Mr Freeze...i hated that design.
Otherwise very cool, i like the vixen one.

Im wondering if the game will have a second super move, i always liked that MK has 2-3 fatalitys for each character...so it would be nice to have at least a second one for everyone.
I like all the super moves, but still...more are always good.
Mani-Man

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 12th, 2017, 3:15 am

JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

Grid was a member of the Crime Syndicate who lead the Forever Evil event then reappeared in the Darkseid War. He was always kind of a secondary character. He wouldn't be my first option. Steel would have been a better choice imo.

Steel? Like Shaq's Steel?!
I didn't even know he was a villain, but I'm all for Cyborg tearing him apart. :P

Also, I remember an episode of the good old Teen Titans show which featured a robotic looking guy, who kidnapped Cyborg after he suffered a malfunction. I do not remember the character's name, or details about that episode, but that's my main choice for Cyborg's live action movie villain (mainly because I don't know much about Cyborg, and even less about his foes).

JordanT4021 wrote:Was it Tyrese who voiced John Stewart?? That's awesome.

Not as far as I know. I was just joking that his look reminded me of Tyrese lol
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Dick » May 13th, 2017, 7:59 pm

RED HOOD THO :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dick

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Postby MaxSchreck » May 13th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Soo....

Spoiler: show
Overall I have the Impression that this is much better told than the first game.

However, Diana still comes off like a complete idiot and is taken down without much effort by a Bruce. Even without prep. Then they suddenly try really hard to explain how Bruce can defeat Supes...

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 14th, 2017, 9:01 am

Dick wrote:RED HOOD THO :cry: :cry:

;)

MaxSchreck wrote:

Soo....

Overall I have the Impression that this is much better told than the first game.

However, Diana still comes off like a complete idiot and is taken down without much effort by a Bruce. Even without prep. Then they suddenly try really hard to explain how Bruce can defeat Supes...

Ok. Where do these guys get the game so early? lol
In regards to Batman taking down Wonder Woman, I wouldn't bother so much about it.
I mean, in the first Injustice game, on the first chapter (playing as Batman) you gotta defeat the Joker. Then, on chapter 4 or 5 (playing as the Joker), you gotta defeat Batman (before finding out about the pills).
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby MaxSchreck » May 14th, 2017, 4:44 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:

;)

MaxSchreck wrote:

Soo....

Ok. Where do these guys get the game so early? lol
In regards to Batman taking down Wonder Woman, I wouldn't bother so much about it.
I mean, in the first Injustice game, on the first chapter (playing as Batman) you gotta defeat the Joker. Then, on chapter 4 or 5 (playing as the Joker), you gotta defeat Batman (before finding out about the pills).

Lol, I like that gif

Sadly Netherrealm Studios don´t care about Damian, either. Seriously, why
make such a big drama out of his betrayl of Batman at the beginning when you don´t do anything with the character later on? I suppose Damian just is there so Superman can screw with him by taking away his son...

And Wonder Woman... don´t get me started on Wonder Woman.

Saw the cutscenes on You Tube and the more I saw the less I liked it. There are some good moments but over all I am almost tempted to say the first game was better storywise.

Like, they don´t mention the pills at all, just sometimes Kind of explain why a character can fight another without issue, at other times they don´t -

Like Supergirl vs Nightwing

And most of the Society/Regime members just dissapear without much of an explanation if I remember correctly. At least the first game made sure to wrap things up properly.

MaxSchreck

Postby Dick » May 14th, 2017, 5:28 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:

;)

I will slap you down to the ground, punk.
Dick

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 14th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Dick wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

;)

Careful what you wish for, I'm master of Kung-Fu Hillbilly
lol

MaxSchreck wrote:Lol, I like that gif

make such a big drama out of his betrayl of Batman at the beginning when you don´t do anything with the character later on? I suppose Damian just is there so Superman can screw with him by taking away his son...

Saw the cutscenes on You Tube and the more I saw the less I liked it. There are some good moments but over all I am almost tempted to say the first game was better storywise.

Like, they don´t mention the pills at all, just sometimes Kind of explain why a character can fight another without issue, at other times they don´t -

And most of the Society/Regime members just dissapear without much of an explanation if I remember correctly. At least the first game made sure to wrap things up properly.

I don't even know why they bothered to put Damian back in Batman's corner. I mean, we all knew where this was going lol
Considering what happened in the previous game, they should have kept Damian where he was, and then get his redemption at the end of this one (which I assume a lot of characters will do, if things go down as I presume).
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby MaxSchreck » May 14th, 2017, 8:43 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Dick wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

;)

Careful what you wish for, I'm master of Kung-Fu Hillbilly
lol

MaxSchreck wrote:Lol, I like that gif

I don't even know why they bothered to put Damian back in Batman's corner. I mean, we all knew where this was going lol
Considering what happened in the previous game, they should have kept Damian where he was, and then get his redemption at the end of this one (which I assume a lot of characters will do, if things go down as I presume).

Actually, we´ll have to wait until the third game in order to find out what happened to the other characters. Unless I´ve missed something the ending really focuses on Batman, Superman, WW and Supergirl....

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » May 14th, 2017, 9:22 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

Steel? Like Shaq's Steel?!
I didn't even know he was a villain, but I'm all for Cyborg tearing him apart. :P

Also, I remember an episode of the good old Teen Titans show which featured a robotic looking guy, who kidnapped Cyborg after he suffered a malfunction. I do not remember the character's name, or details about that episode, but that's my main choice for Cyborg's live action movie villain (mainly because I don't know much about Cyborg, and even less about his foes).

JordanT4021 wrote:Was it Tyrese who voiced John Stewart?? That's awesome.

Not as far as I know. I was just joking that his look reminded me of Tyrese lol

Shaq??Absolutely... not.

Cyborg is an asshole in the injustice universe so I wouldn't mind seeing him dismantled either :oldyella: Cyborg doesn't have many villains at all, mainly because he's not a solo character. He only really appears with the Justice League or Teen Titans. He didn't even have his own ongoing comic series until DC YOU (which bombed).

Damn, I knew Tyrese posted a picture of the new Injustice John Stewart on his Instagram so I just assumed he had something to do with it. He really wants to play that character lol.
JordanT4021

Postby Dick » May 15th, 2017, 1:16 pm

The gameplay is really fun but the story is so poo compared to the first. WW is still a huge bitch tho lmao

Question: are the comics still considered canon or?

As for the endings
In the Batman ending, what the hell happened to Braniac lmao. At least with the Superman ending Supeydupey said he killed Braniac and took over the ship.
Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games