Injustice: Gods Among Us

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Apr 29th, 2017, 1:37 am

JordanT4021 wrote:

UGGGHHHGHHGHHHHHHH... Just when I thought we could actually have a DC property without him. How is he even alive? The whole story only matters if he's dead. His super looks pretty good though, I won't lie.

Yeah I have no idea how he is in there either (then again, Black Canary was dead too). I wonder if they are gonna pull another "Batman Beyond Return Of The Joker" on us.
Also, not a big fan of his new look (thank god for the customization feature). Pretty cool special move too.

JordanT4021 wrote:What are you guys hoping to see with the premiere skins? Obviously we currently have Power Girl (Supergirl), John Stewart (Hal Jordan) and Professor Zoom (Flash).

Arsenal/Artemis (Green Arrow)
Superboy/BIzarro (Superman)
... and yeah, I can't think of any others besides the ones you mentioned. lol
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby MaxSchreck » Apr 29th, 2017, 7:27 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:

UGGGHHHGHHGHHHHHHH... Just when I thought we could actually have a DC property without him. How is he even alive? The whole story only matters if he's dead. His super looks pretty good though, I won't lie.

Yeah I have no idea how he is in there either (then again, Black Canary was dead too). I wonder if they are gonna pull another "Batman Beyond Return Of The Joker" on us.
Also, not a big fan of his new look (thank god for the customization feature). Pretty cool special move too.

JordanT4021 wrote:What are you guys hoping to see with the premiere skins? Obviously we currently have Power Girl (Supergirl), John Stewart (Hal Jordan) and Professor Zoom (Flash).

He is probably from another parallel Universe...

... alltough he seems to be familar with Damian´s history in Injustice.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » Apr 30th, 2017, 11:13 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:

I can understand Black Canary being there because she was saved moments before death and taken to another dimension by Doctor Fate (thats where the new Green Arrow comes from). There's an intro video between Joker and Batman saying that Scarecrow had something to do with his return. I'm not sure on the specifics.

I totally forgot about Red Arrow as a premiere skin for Green Arrow! I really want that,
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby MaxSchreck » May 1st, 2017, 4:43 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:

I can understand Black Canary being there because she was saved moments before death and taken to another dimension by Doctor Fate (thats where the new Green Arrow comes from). There's an intro video between Joker and Batman saying that Scarecrow had something to do with his return. I'm not sure on the specifics.

I totally forgot about Red Arrow as a premiere skin for Green Arrow! I really want that,

In the intro Batman asks if he is a Scarecrow induced hallucination. The german text of his Profile on the Injustice II website also implies that he is still dead.

MaxSchreck

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 5th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Is that Black Manta in the back? :P
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby MaxSchreck » May 5th, 2017, 5:23 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:

Is that Black Manta in the back? :P

Black Manta and Raiden :oldyella:

lol and they actually added Red Hood. Jason fans are going to be happy.

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » May 5th, 2017, 5:30 pm

We knew these characters were coming but its still cool to see. Can't wait to play as Starfire.

Who else is in the background other than Black Manta and Raiden? I can't make anyone else out.
JordanT4021

Postby MaxSchreck » May 5th, 2017, 7:36 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:We knew these characters were coming but its still cool to see. Can't wait to play as Starfire.

Who else is in the background other than Black Manta and Raiden? I can't make anyone else out.

Somebody on You Tube suggested another character might be enchantress, which I guess would fit well with Deathrstroke and Harley also being on the roster.

Maybe they could add Katana and refrence Damian´s crush on her in the characters opening dialogue :lol:

MaxSchreck

Postby Mani-Man » May 5th, 2017, 11:02 pm

I get why they add some MK characters, but i wouldnt have needed them...but okay.
Starfire, Red Hood, Black Manta...good characters definitly.

Im wondering if one of the DLC characters is Raven...that would be cool.
Mani-Man

Postby MaxSchreck » May 5th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Mani-Man wrote:I get why they add some MK characters, but i wouldnt have needed them...but okay.

Agreed, alltough maybe they´ll kill her off in the prequel comic.

MaxSchreck

Postby The man who laughs » May 6th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Mani-Man wrote:I get why they add some MK characters, but i wouldnt have needed them...but okay.

Pretty much the same here, i understand why MK characters are added but I really could do without them, rather just have a DC game with just DC characters. My only hope is that they don't add to many MK characters, because raiden is now rumored to be DLC, I'm happy with tow MK characters tops.

On the other hand, I'm happy with Red Hood and starfire, and the rumored black manta. I wish for Constantine with a zatanna skin or vice versa. I also would like martian manhunter again and a zod skin for superman. Bronze tiger and deathstroke would also be good characters, in my opinion.
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby MaxSchreck » May 6th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Instead of Sub-Zero they should have shown Arsenal so we would have had the Outlaws in the Trailer :oldyella: And I am saying that as a Sub-Zero fan.

MaxSchreck

Postby JordanT4021 » May 6th, 2017, 8:35 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:We knew these characters were coming but its still cool to see. Can't wait to play as Starfire.

Somebody on You Tube suggested another character might be enchantress, which I guess would fit well with Deathrstroke and Harley also being on the roster.

Maybe they could add Katana and refrence Damian´s crush on her in the characters opening dialogue :lol:

Both would be awesome choices. Especially Katana. One of my favourite characters.
JordanT4021

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 6th, 2017, 9:37 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:

Damian has a crush on Katana? Lol NIce! I didn't know that.

Also, this is something interesting to consider...

"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby MaxSchreck » May 7th, 2017, 2:24 am

Damian has a crush on Katana? Lol NIce! I didn't know that.

Way back in Paul Dini´s Streets of Gotham. That was a really good book. I wish they would have brought back Colin Wilkes at some point. He was a kid with the Bane´s venom in his blood that Damian befriended. They took down Mr. Zsasz togehter.

MaxSchreck

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games