Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

Postby Hush10 » Apr 6th, 2013, 7:42 am

Come here to chat about the iOS free to play Injustice game!
"What is a friend?"-Hush
Hush10

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 6th, 2013, 11:18 am

I hate mini-bosses. Winning against them seems to be more about luck than strategy because even when you're blocking their super attacks drain half your health bar or more. Especially Bane or Black Adam. I'm only on the second page worth of battles and I'm stuck against these two mini-bosses.

Makes it even worse when they're supported by characters with Power Draining supers.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 7th, 2013, 7:33 pm

^ I managed to beat Bane and his tagteam on my first try. Used mostly Lex Luthor and just hammered away! I also used Harley Quinn, which was quite effective.

I think the ios version of the game is great and I can't wait for the console version to come out! I'm not usually so keen on fighting games, but this seems to be very entertaining :adam:
"They do The Dark Knight, and I did The Bright Knight." -Adam West
Jokerkim

Favourite Villain: Joker/The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 7th, 2013, 9:35 pm

I have a question regarding the items that you can unlock for tbe console version by playing the ios version.

I haven't been able to unlock the Wonder Woman Portrait even though I am logged in. Why?
Jokerkim

Postby Hush10 » Apr 7th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Jokerkim wrote:I have a question regarding the items that you can unlock for tbe console version by playing the ios version.

I haven't been able to unlock the Wonder Woman Portrait even though I am logged in. Why?

When the game comes out, you connect it to your WB ID so it can let you download it.
"What is a friend?"-Hush
Hush10

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby TheJester » Apr 7th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Had lots of fun playing this today. My current team is Solomon Grundy, Catwoman and Flash.

My main complaint is that it takes so long to regenerate energy, particularly when you waste bars just to lose a match.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 8th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Hush10 wrote:
Jokerkim wrote:I have a question regarding the items that you can unlock for tbe console version by playing the ios version.

When the game comes out, you connect it to your WB ID so it can let you download it.

Ah. I realize now that I wasn't clear enough. What I meant is that it's not marked with green where it says "Wonder Woman Portrait - login once to Injustice mobile" like it is on, say, "Knightfall Bane - rate us!" after I rated the game, even though I haved logged in (more than once) to the game.

Hope it's clearer now what I meant.
Jokerkim

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 9th, 2013, 3:12 am

Wonder Woman Portrait and Knightfall Bane appear to be glitchy. Lots of complaints regarding them. They haven't even unlocked on mine which is annoying.

TFDutchman

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 9th, 2013, 6:56 am

TFDutchman wrote:Wonder Woman Portrait and Knightfall Bane appear to be glitchy. Lots of complaints regarding them. They haven't even unlocked on mine which is annoying.

Ok. Cheers. There was an update today with minor bug fixes. Maybe that is one of them.
Jokerkim

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 9th, 2013, 12:11 pm

After much grinding over the last day and a half I got over 75,000 coins. Bought a One-Per-Day 25% Off Gold Booster Pack and straight off the bat got the Superman character card. Awesome :D

Am thinking when I get back to 48,000 I'll just grab the Silver-Level Joker, just to unlock Arkham Harley for the Console, then after that I'll save up again for another gold booster to (hopefully) get Batman.

TFDutchman

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 9th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Happy with the recent update for the Injustice app. Hasn't fixed the WBID reward issues. I still don't have the Wonder Woman portrait or Knightfall Bane, but it's certainly improved the stability of the title. Particularly on the Ipod Touch 4th Gen. I used to have this constant ios memory warning blinking at me in the top corner, since the update there's been nothing. The app is certainly running a lot smoother on 4th Gen Ipods.

TFDutchman

Postby gary2692 » Apr 9th, 2013, 3:24 pm

There's an IOS version of the game! On what platforms? :riddler2:

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 9th, 2013, 3:54 pm

gary2692 wrote:There's an IOS version of the game! On what platforms? :riddler2:

Iphones, Ipods and Ipads

TFDutchman

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 12th, 2013, 1:55 pm

TFDutchman wrote:Happy with the recent update for the Injustice app. Hasn't fixed the WBID reward issues. I still don't have the Wonder Woman portrait or Knightfall Bane, but it's certainly improved the stability of the title. Particularly on the Ipod Touch 4th Gen. I used to have this constant ios memory warning blinking at me in the top corner, since the update there's been nothing. The app is certainly running a lot smoother on 4th Gen Ipods.

Yeah, I know. I still haven't got Wonder Woman portrait either, but the iOS memory warning is gone.

Question: how do I earn some quick power credits without spending real money. I mean, for every fight I win maybe I'll get 4-500 pc, so to get enough pc for a gold booster card or a gold character... That's gonna take a heck of lot of fights! Especially if you at the same time are interested in purchasing upgrades for your rooster.
Jokerkim

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 13th, 2013, 10:29 am

Jokerkim wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:Happy with the recent update for the Injustice app. Hasn't fixed the WBID reward issues. I still don't have the Wonder Woman portrait or Knightfall Bane, but it's certainly improved the stability of the title. Particularly on the Ipod Touch 4th Gen. I used to have this constant ios memory warning blinking at me in the top corner, since the update there's been nothing. The app is certainly running a lot smoother on 4th Gen Ipods.

Yeah, I know. I still haven't got Wonder Woman portrait either, but the iOS memory warning is gone.

Question: how do I earn some quick power credits without spending real money. I mean, for every fight I win maybe I'll get 4-500 pc, so to get enough pc for a gold booster card or a gold character... That's gonna take a heck of lot of fights! Especially if you at the same time are interested in purchasing upgrades for your rooster.

Very last set of battles on the first page of fights is how I've been grinding coin.

I have 12 characters now (Harley Quinn, Harley Quinn Insurgent, Nightwing, Green Lantern, Green Lantern New 52, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Flash, Catwoman, Knightfall Bane, Joker, Superman) so I have 4 sets of 3 characters. Each fight uses two energy, I can do a total of 20 fights (maybe more if some energy has recuped on my first set of characters). The payout starts at 450, but increases by 30 every round until a payout of 630, before you take on the Solomon Grundy miniboss and get a payout of 1500.

In one sitting, I can rake in around 12,000. Rinse-repeat every 2hrs.

Obviously you might not have as many characters as I do, so that's why it's good to maybe invest a little in getting some more so that you can grind money faster. Yesterday I bought the Silver Card Joker for 48,000 (and by extension unlocked Arkham Harley for the console) and after a few playthroughs today I'm already back to 40,000 on my way towards buying Batman for 190,000.

So really that's my best tip. Use either the set of bonus battles on the first page to grind cash. Buy new characters when you get the chance to create new teams to use to grind cash faster.

TFDutchman

Next

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games