Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 14th, 2013, 12:07 pm

^Thanks! I will try that. Right now I'm stuck at the Sinestro boss battle on the second page anyway...

I have 9 characters: Catwoman (Regime), Green Arrow (Insurgency), Harley Quinn (Insurgency), Nightwing, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Lantern (New 52), Lex Luthor and Sinestro.

Harley is definitely my favourite character that I have at the moment. She is so bad ass! I haven won many fights thanks to her and her gun :quinn:

My least favourite is Cyborg. Can't believe I wasted 10 000 on him. He seems cool with is "target aquired" rockets, but he doesn't do much damage.
"They do The Dark Knight, and I did The Bright Knight." -Adam West
Jokerkim

Favourite Villain: Joker/The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 14th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Jokerkim wrote:^Thanks! I will try that. Right now I'm stuck at the Sinestro boss battle on the second page anyway...

I have 9 characters: Catwoman (Regime), Green Arrow (Insurgency), Harley Quinn (Insurgency), Nightwing, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Lantern (New 52), Lex Luthor and Sinestro.

Harley is definitely my favourite character that I have at the moment. She is so bad ass! I haven won many fights thanks to her and her gun :quinn:

My least favourite is Cyborg. Can't believe I wasted 10 000 on him. He seems cool with is "target aquired" rockets, but he doesn't do much damage.

Harley is definitely my favourite as well.

And seeing that you've got 9 characters, you can do a rotation of 3 teams grinding off that set of bonus battles on the first page.

What annoyed me most, and be warned, is that I spent 75,000 first time I saved it up and got the daily 25% off Gold Booster and I got Superman. I was hugely happy. Saved up 75,000 again thinking I'd get a different character, maybe Batman or Joker. Nope. They gave me another Superman card. Which all that accomplished is you use one card to promote the other to a higher rank. Which is just stupid.

Annoys me cause I'm also stuck on Sinestro, and even with 3 Level 18 Silvers I can't beat him. It's like the game is designed to be nigh impossible unless you have nothing but Gold Characters. Seriously, my Superman is only Level 14 and yet he has 3 times more Health and Strength than my Level 18 Silvers.

It's kinda stupid the way the game is designed. But don't care, I'm on my way to saving up for Batman just to unlock the Beyond suit for the console. After that I don't care much. Already up to 115,000 after a lot of grinding. But I'm generally making 12,000 every 2hrs

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby The man who laughs » Apr 17th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Stuck on Sinestro, I have Nightwing, Solomon Grundy and Deathstroke on my team.
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby BatmanBeyond2099 » Apr 25th, 2013, 12:40 am

Anybody willing to give out there WBID account and password for those of us who are Apple productless? I've been trying forever to find someone who I know who has one so they can help me get the skins! Mainly Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, New 52 Lantern, And Arkham Harley. I'm fine without Prison Superman. Thanks to whoever does
I have kicked science's ass twice now...
And Nightwing can kick Batman's ass...
BatmanBeyond2099

Favourite Villain: Bane, Riddler, Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Battle For The Cowl

Postby Hush10 » Apr 25th, 2013, 3:10 am

BatmanBeyond2099 wrote:Anybody willing to give out there WBID account and password for those of us who are Apple productless? I've been trying forever to find someone who I know who has one so they can help me get the skins! Mainly Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, New 52 Lantern, And Arkham Harley. I'm fine without Prison Superman. Thanks to whoever does

How many systems does it work on?
"What is a friend?"-Hush
Hush10

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 25th, 2013, 3:24 am

The Injustice iOS got an update today and one of the things the update lists as changes is that the difficulty has been changed after numerous complaints about the Sinestro Boss Fight.

Which I agree, it's ridiculous. The difficulty curve of the game is completely ridiculous. So hopefully this update will fix that.

TFDutchman

Postby TheVengeanceKnight » Apr 25th, 2013, 3:58 am

TFDutchman wrote:The Injustice iOS got an update today and one of the things the update lists as changes is that the difficulty has been changed after numerous complaints about the Sinestro Boss Fight.

Which I agree, it's ridiculous. The difficulty curve of the game is completely ridiculous. So hopefully this update will fix that.

Oh God, that boss fight is SO annoying. -_-
TheVengeanceKnight

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 25th, 2013, 4:04 am

TheVengeanceKnight wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:The Injustice iOS got an update today and one of the things the update lists as changes is that the difficulty has been changed after numerous complaints about the Sinestro Boss Fight.

Oh God, that boss fight is SO annoying. -_-

The only reason I'm past it is because I now have three Gold Card Characters. But for anyone Silver or Lower it's almost impossible. So here's hoping the update fixes that, but also fixes the difficulty curve for the rest of the game. I mean what's the point if it's only possible to complete the game with a few select cards. I mean a Level 1 Superman is equivalent to a Level 20 Bronze Green Lantern. It's stupid.

TFDutchman

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 25th, 2013, 4:09 am

FINALLY!!!!

Just went on the Injustice App after getting the update and it has fixed the Log-In problem. New log-in system rewards you for playing daily. But checking my list of unlockables and I've now got the Wonder Woman Portrait for logging into the app. Now I should be able to unlock the rest of the bonus portraits by going into the game daily.

TFDutchman

Postby TheVengeanceKnight » Apr 25th, 2013, 10:01 am

I DID IT. I BEAT THAT SINESTRO MINI BOSS. :D
TheVengeanceKnight

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 25th, 2013, 2:25 pm

TheVengeanceKnight wrote:I DID IT. I BEAT THAT SINESTRO MINI BOSS. :D

I like that they've fixed the energy requirements as well. I mean 3 Energy per fight by the time you reach the end of the second page? No thanks!

Really glad this latest update has fixed quite a bit

TFDutchman

Postby kain9998 » Apr 25th, 2013, 4:20 pm

I was also wondering if anyone else would let me log in with their WBID to unlock things. I really want Knightfall Bane and Batman beyond since I play as both of them quite often, and I'd really like to have Bane's alt. for live.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
kain9998

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby BatmanBeyond2099 » Apr 25th, 2013, 7:17 pm

kain9998 wrote:I was also wondering if anyone else would let me log in with their WBID to unlock things. I really want Knightfall Bane and Batman beyond since I play as both of them quite often, and I'd really like to have Bane's alt. for live.

Heh heh don't we all...
BatmanBeyond2099

Postby BatmanBeyond2099 » Apr 25th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Hush10 wrote:
BatmanBeyond2099 wrote:Anybody willing to give out there WBID account and password for those of us who are Apple productless? I've been trying forever to find someone who I know who has one so they can help me get the skins! Mainly Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, New 52 Lantern, And Arkham Harley. I'm fine without Prison Superman. Thanks to whoever does

How many systems does it work on?

I don't think there is a limit.....
BatmanBeyond2099

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 26th, 2013, 3:00 am

I don't think that you can. I think the WBID becomes linked to your PSN account. Everytime I go online in Injustice it now automatically knows that it's my WBID. After logging in once I've never had to log in again.

TFDutchman

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games