RUMOR: New Superman game on the way?

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

RUMOR: New Superman game on the way?

Postby kain9998 » Jul 7th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Some images and what appears to be a menu screen have been leaked for a possible upcoming Superman video game.

Nothing is confirmed, but the menu looks real, as well as the concept art shown. So far, there have only been images of Superman and Braniac. With Arkham Knight being the end of Rocksteady's Arkham series, could this be the rumored game that WBGM is working on?

What do you think about the images/possibility of a Superman game?

Superman menu gif and first image in the first link below. In the second, there are two concept art pictures showing off concepts for both Superman and Braniac.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/n ... aked-image

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/m ... -art-leaks

(First time submitting news story, so please forgive me if I screwed up somehow. :P)
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
kain9998

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Re: RUMOR: New Superman game on the way?

Postby PriestlyBlock67 » Jul 8th, 2015, 2:53 am

Looks fake, also WB would never trust an unexperienced studio to develop a new triple A IP

WBGM so far only developed and used things that were created by Rocksteady

With superman they would have to create everything from the ground up, including their engine, gameplay mechanics, story, universe...

Don't get me wrong AO is my 2nd favourite Arkham game and I love both WBGM and Rocksteady to death but Im sure montreal will either go Origins 2 or suicide squad

Rocksteady won't be doing DC things anymore(My bet is on a FPS new IP)

If a superman game is being made(my bet is that) WB will either have Monolith, or maybe CD projekt, if montreal is involved you can bet they are being assisted by another developer, specially after the buggy mess that was origins
PriestlyBlock67

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knight Fall

Postby Chob » Jul 8th, 2015, 3:22 am

Whether it's real or not, there's no way in hell that it would be Montreal developing a Superman game and not Rocksteady.

And wasn't there rumors of an Injustice sequel?
Chob

Postby gwoodsii » Jul 8th, 2015, 2:23 pm

PriestlyBlock67 wrote:Looks fake, also WB would never trust an unexperienced studio to develop a new triple A IP

With superman they would have to create everything from the ground up, including their engine, gameplay mechanics, story, universe...

Don't get me wrong AO is my 2nd favourite Arkham game and I love both WBGM and Rocksteady to death but Im sure montreal will either go Origins 2 or suicide squad

If a superman game is being made(my bet is that) WB will either have Monolith, or maybe CD projekt, if montreal is involved you can bet they are being assisted by another developer, specially after the buggy mess that was origins

OMG I am so tired of people acting like its WBMs fault that Origins was released buggy. Its not their fault they weren't allowed to delay it. Imagine how Buggy knight would have been on consoles had they not gotten the 7 month delay.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby kain9998 » Jul 8th, 2015, 4:46 pm

gwoodsii wrote:
PriestlyBlock67 wrote:Looks fake, also WB would never trust an unexperienced studio to develop a new triple A IP

OMG I am so tired of people acting like its WBMs fault that Origins was released buggy. Its not their fault they weren't allowed to delay it. Imagine how Buggy knight would have been on consoles had they not gotten the 7 month delay.

You know, that's actually a good point. Look at how many times Knight got delayed, and it still apparently has glitches.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
kain9998

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games