A Flash game idea

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

A Flash game idea

Postby pukipuki » Nov 27th, 2015, 3:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtZTWOmxy_0

I just watched this GTA 5 mod and fell in love with it!

Add a similar running mechanism and a better combat system and this might just be the best game ever! Think about the possibilities.... With reverse flash running faster than you even in slow motion. And you lose the fight. And then you try your best to be faster, eventually winning the fight! I have goosebumps right now!
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Re: A Flash game idea

Postby JordanT4021 » Nov 27th, 2015, 5:51 pm

This is pretty awesome. The only thing they would have to think about is it may become a little complicated controlling the Flash. In Lego Batman 3 (I know, shit reference) the camera couldn't keep up with him and he was too sensitive meaning he would fall off platforms and couldn't be controlled well. However, if they could find a way to avoid that then it would be cool. Also, I notice he loses momentum when he bangs into stuff so in his own game, it would be nice to have ways to avoid cars or other obstacles instead of bumping into them.

Also, if the Flash game was to happen, then we need to have New 52 rogues as main villains. And I'd die for a game where we get to control the Flash and the Rogues to defeat Gorilla Grodd and his army of apes.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby pukipuki » Nov 27th, 2015, 6:01 pm

I think the way you can slow down time at anytime, you can use that to avoid collisions. That makes the game a bit more challenging. Which, for me, is a good thing... Like if an objective is to get somewhere fast (lol) it would be fun having to change into slow-mo at the correct point. I do want the rogues though....
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Postby M. Malone » Dec 8th, 2015, 12:34 am

Easy. Pull the RT trigger which momentarily slows down time, allowing you to readjust course/change actions. Call it "reaction time" if you will.
10pm... I feel the rain coming down. My face feels wet, my mind the storm.
Flashing lights as people race to find shelter from the pour.
Moving silent, through the streets - They're Mine!.... They're mine...
M. Malone

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby JordanT4021 » Dec 23rd, 2015, 11:04 pm

M. Malone wrote:Easy. Pull the RT trigger which momentarily slows down time, allowing you to readjust course/change actions. Call it "reaction time" if you will.

Similar to Franklin's ability in GTA V? That would make a lot of sense.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby M. Malone » Dec 24th, 2015, 6:28 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:
M. Malone wrote:Easy. Pull the RT trigger which momentarily slows down time, allowing you to readjust course/change actions. Call it "reaction time" if you will.

I dunno - I haven't played GTA V, but I was thinking of something similar to The Witcher 2. (Which is also my idea for a Superman game, which would deal with the same challenges of super speed. Pulling the trigger would slow-mo time for a second and allow you to choose a special ability e.g. heat vision, x-ray vision, cold breath, etc..)
10pm... I feel the rain coming down. My face feels wet, my mind the storm.
Flashing lights as people race to find shelter from the pour.
Moving silent, through the streets - They're Mine!.... They're mine...
M. Malone

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby pukipuki » Dec 26th, 2015, 8:20 am

JordanT4021 wrote:

Exactly! the slow mo shown in the video just a bit slower and more polished!

I get too excited too fast but now I really want this game! Think about a captain cold battle! him shooting at civics, We slow down time, watching the freeze blast go, push the civic out of the way, it cuts to you get caught up in the blast, some fast tapping to free your self before Cold hits you again! And cuts to you freeing yourself and cold missing you completely, and you gotta go punch him before he can shoot again. The he shoots continuous shots at like two people at once and it gets harder now.

I wrote that in like 10 seconds, WHY THE POW AM I SO EXCITED FOR A NON-EXISTANT GAME!!!!
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 5:57 pm

But would it work on an Iphone?
Bane

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games