Batman - A Telltale Game

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Batman - A Telltale Game

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 20th, 2017, 5:52 pm

johnsyggel wrote:So,i posted the same thing at the "What are you playing now" section.Did anyone else experience the same glitch where your choices are discarded and whatever you choose doesn't matter at all?
For example,i decided to save Selina and let Harvey get his face burned. But in the next episode Harvey was ok and the episode recap showed that i chose to save him instead.Just as when i confronted Two-Face in the manor.The game discarded my choices and went with the default ones.So i learned i had fought against Penguin(which i hadn't) and i had to confront Harvey again.So frustrating....

Nope. I am glad I didn´t get that bug O_O

Hopefully they will make a Season 2. I really want to see how my personal Batman story continues. What I ended up with when playing the first game was very interesting. Like a better Earth One almost. Maybe I should write a fanfic or something. Figure out what happens after Bruce meets Selina again and so on.

:oldyella:

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Mani-Man » Apr 24th, 2017, 10:03 am

So ive been thinking about finally getting the Telltale Batman game, do i have to buy the season pass or first episode 1 and then the season pass or is the full game in the season pass?

I never played the telltale games so im not sure how the thing works, google isnt really clear about that it seems.
Mani-Man

Postby MaxSchreck » Apr 24th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Mani-Man wrote:So ive been thinking about finally getting the Telltale Batman game, do i have to buy the season pass or first episode 1 and then the season pass or is the full game in the season pass?

I never played the telltale games so im not sure how the thing works, google isnt really clear about that it seems.

I think you can just get the season pass...

MaxSchreck

Postby Red_Robin » Apr 24th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Mani-Man wrote:So ive been thinking about finally getting the Telltale Batman game, do i have to buy the season pass or first episode 1 and then the season pass or is the full game in the season pass?

At this point, it's probably easier and cheaper to buy the disc version of the game (link).

It contains episode 1 and it should* start an automatic download of the other four episodes for you too.

*if it's not automatic, then you can download them for free, as the disc counts as the season pass. :alfred:
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Mani-Man » Apr 25th, 2017, 9:06 am

Oh, i forgot the Disc version completely...thanks, will get that one. :)
Mani-Man

Postby MaxSchreck » Oct 2nd, 2017, 3:22 pm

So... did you enjoy Episode 1 of the sequel?

Personally I am very much looking forward to what they´ll do with Harley.

Spoiler: show
It seems like she was a criminal long before Joker... and she has formed a team with Bane and what seems to be Hugo Strange.

---

New Episode looked kinda meh to be honest.

Also I was wrong about Hugo Strange...

Harley however was pretty badass compared to her normal self.

MaxSchreck

Previous

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games