(Movie) Son Of Batman

Community Reviews of all things Batman!

(Movie) Son Of Batman

Postby gary2692 » May 9th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Haven't yet seen the film, just hoping what you guys think about it. This topic is to post all your reviews on the newly released movie Son Of Batman!

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: (Movie) Son Of Batman

Postby Bleemak » May 9th, 2014, 7:23 pm

I saw it. And to be honest, it was boring. I got bored in 30 minutes or so. Voice-acting was good. But the actual story was uninteresting at some times. And I liked when Bruce and Damian had conversations, how Bruce would handle his son who is a killer. And Alfred segments. But Ra's was handled poorly. So was Talia. And Nightwing. And Deathstroke.

Seriously, how can 10-year old boy defeat a mercenary with enchanded powers, skills and mind. For the sake of the plot I guess.

It was 6/10. Not worst animated film I've seen, but it's just has too many characters and plotholes for movie, that doesn't have that big runtime.
Everything about you tells the tale. Your attitude, your costume, your tactics...they all scream of outrage, despair, vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?
Bleemak

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Owlman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Re: (Movie) Son Of Batman

Postby Joe Chill » May 18th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Bleemak wrote:I saw it. And to be honest, it was boring. I got bored in 30 minutes or so. Voice-acting was good. But the actual story was uninteresting at some times. And I liked when Bruce and Damian had conversations, how Bruce would handle his son who is a killer. And Alfred segments. But Ra's was handled poorly. So was Talia. And Nightwing. And Deathstroke.

Seriously, how can 10-year old boy defeat a mercenary with enchanded powers, skills and mind. For the sake of the plot I guess.

It was 6/10. Not worst animated film I've seen, but it's just has too many characters and plotholes for movie, that doesn't have that big runtime.

Yeah, I pretty much agree 100% with what you've said, but I think Nightwing and Talia were portrayed well enough. The initial confrontation between Dick and Damian was pretty funny, too.
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Return to Reviews