The Arkhamverse is getting expanded!

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

The Arkhamverse is getting expanded!

Postby Batwoman » Aug 2nd, 2013, 9:53 pm

Hey everyone... so yeah, the thing is that I´ll expand the Arkhamverse with the following titles:

GREEN ARROW #1
What happens when a superhero who mostly depends on cash goes bankrrupt ? Welcome to Oliver Queen´s new life in Crime Alley!
" from spoiled billionare to emerald archer and billionare to profesional thief and EX-billionare..."

ACTION COMICS #1
Superman´s adventures in the Arkhamverse begin with part one of "Last Son of Krypton" !
"I don´t like bullies... so what are you going to do?"

WONDER WOMAN #1
Meet Princess Diana. She´s a warrior, and that means she loves to fight... like... A LOT...
So what happens when Diana gets the chance for the fight of her life... and a fight for her life?
" The gods are among us, Diana... are you up to the challenge ?"

BATMAN \ SUPERMAN #1
He´s the Dark Knight. He´s the Last Son of Krypton. And they´re the world´s greatest heroes.
" As individuals, they´re unmatchable, as a team, they´re unstopabble..."

JUSTICE LEAGUE #1
Batman! Superman! Wonder Woman! Green Lantern! The Flash! Aquaman! Martian Manhunter!
They are the Justice League... but separated, they´re just "freaks in costumes" .
Be witness of the Arkhamverse origin of the world´s greatest superhero team... YET!
"The Justice League... heroes or menaces?"

These are all the titles for now. Tell me what you guys think about it in the comments or if you´d like to see another character get his own series! Bye!
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to Fanfic