ANNOUNCING THE DREAM MAN

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

ANNOUNCING THE DREAM MAN

Postby Batwoman » Oct 17th, 2013, 2:13 am

Dream and the Endless are back ! In the Arkhamverse version of these classic tales of horror and fantasy , expext to see a much bigger connection between the Endless and the Arkhamverse DCU ! The new series, instead of beign called The Sandman , will be called The Dream Man . Also, some things will be changed from Neil Gaiman´s brilliant masterpiece. Also, The Dream Man will serve as the first series in a new corner of the ADCU : The Magical or The Dark. The expansion of the Arkhamverse with Justice League or Green Arrow or Wonder Woman was just the beginning ! Here´s the solicit :
THE DREAM MAN : COMPLAINS AND OMENS #1
Dream and the Endless are back ! In this re-make of Neil Gaiman´s horror series , join Death and Morpheus as they explore some of the darkest places of the Arkhamverse ! INTRODUCING THE DARK !
"They say blood is thicker than water."

And here´s the prologue to #1 :

The Drean Man :
Complains and Omens

People say that blood is thicker than water. They are of course refering to family. Family is the most important thing in life. More important than Death, my sister . More important than Life , my sister´s husband . More important than God himself, mine and Death´s father. My family is the Endless. I would describe us to you , but that , my friend , is not posible. There´s a special and coherent reason we like to call ourselves The Endless : because , as the name suggests , we will never cease to exist. We´ve been here since the start. Our mother , The Universe made us, including father. We saw the birth of the God Particle , we saw the Big-Bang , we saw the evolution of all things. Through time , all beigns in this universe feared and adored us . In return of their eternal devotion to us , we gave them gifts. For example , my brother Destiny once went with the Homosapien. He gave them a very special gift : light. Fire. In Egypt , I descended and gave the Egipcians the most important gift after Life : I showed them their gods. I disguised myself as a creature called Ra , and told them stories about the creation of their world and the sun .

TO BE CONTINUED IN "THE DREAM MAN : COMPLAINS AND OMENS #1 " !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to Fanfic