Justice League Dark #0

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

Justice League Dark #0

Postby The Eradicator » Jan 14th, 2014, 10:09 pm

What is the end ? When is the end ? Will everything end ? Or just some things or places ?
These are just a few of the questions we ask ourselves . But those questions have an answer , and we will answer all of them until we reach the End itself.
My name is Madame XanadĂș , and I know that our universe is reaching its end.
CHAPTER ZERO :
HOW TO DELAY THE END
Story by Red Robin 1999
Written by The Eradicator
QUESTION #1 : "WHAT IS THE END ?"
The End is the finishing line of everything. What happens after The End is beyond our knowledge and comprehension.
QUESTION #2 : "WHEN WILL WE REACH THE END ?"
Soon. I can sense it. Other Earths are dying. In Earth-378 , everything is nothing , meaning that the End has already reached that Earth. On Earth-3 , the End is aproaching quickly. If I'm not mistaken , Earth-3 will die in just a few months , and all its habitants too.
QUESTION #3 : "HOW DO YOU PREVENT THE END ?"
You can't. Sooner or later , everything will end.
QUESTION #3.1 : " HOW DO YOU DELAY THE END ?"
Aaah , that's a good one. You can't fight the end with sience or technology , but with magic yes. I have developed the ultimate type of magic in order to delay the End. A magic mixed with magic. I need you gather the world's most dangerous and powerful magicians. Only us , can prevent what's coming. Not the Justice League , not the Wizards , not even Trigon. Only us.
I have to go now , I need to assemble the team. The End is coming , and we must be prepared.
The Eradicator
Tyger1
Tyger1

Re: Justice League Dark #0

Postby Batwoman » Jan 14th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Great job , man !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to Fanfic