Long-live the Superior Spider-Man !

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

Long-live the Superior Spider-Man !

Postby Batwoman » Mar 31st, 2014, 10:33 pm

As we found out last week , SPOILERS FOR SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #30 AHEAD ================ Peter is back. I think that I´ve mentioned this in another topic previously , but I´ll say it again just for the sake of it : I don´t like Peter Parker . I think he is a sloppy character and kinda ignores all the things he could have made with his lab at Horizon and with is super-intelligence . However , Otto ended up being a superior spider-man in every single aspect . Just think about all his tech , his goons , Spider-Island , his methods when dealing with criminals , among other reasons.
I personally think that Otto could have easily defeated the Goblin , but you know , they had to find a way to bring Pete back .
That´s why he´s still Superior Spider-Man , in my new fan-fic , at least .
Starting in April , the same week Amazing Spider-Man begins , " The All-New Superior Spider-Man " will also begin !
Here´s the solicit :

WHAT IF..? : SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
This April , witness the incredible tale of how Otto Octavius defeated the Green Goblin and how Peter never returned . Everything since Dying Wish has led to this moment ! The superior Superiror Spider-Man rises ! And the seeds of the first major Spider-Man story of the year are planted here as Madame Web wakes up from her coma ! All this and more in the final chapter of the beginning of the Superior saga !

THE ALL-NEW SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
New York was destroyed by the Goblins´ attack , but fear not , the Superior Spider-Man is here to help ! Plus : Madame Web is looking everywhere for Peter Parker , and he finds him ( kinda ! ) ! Why is she so desperate , and what was she talking about last year when she said that all the spiders will die ? Also , the return of Electro , just in time for his big-screen debut in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ( what a coincidence , right ? ) !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Re: Long-live the Superior Spider-Man !

Postby batwayne007 » Mar 31st, 2014, 11:56 pm

Doc Ock may be superior but is he amazing, sensational, spectacular, and ultimate at the same time?
Batman: DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS??!! COME ON!! let's get nuts.
Joker: Tell me something my friend. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Batman: What?
batwayne007
Banned
Banned

Favourite Villain: MISTAH FREEEZE
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: Long-live the Superior Spider-Man !

Postby Batwoman » Apr 1st, 2014, 1:46 am

batwayne007 wrote:Doc Ock may be superior but is he amazing, sensational, spectacular, and ultimate at the same time?

No , but the word " superior " implies that he´s more than all that , that´s why he´s the Superior Spider and Pete is the Amazing , Ultimate , Sensational and Spectacular .
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to Fanfic