Arkhamverse : Sins of the Past #6

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

Arkhamverse : Sins of the Past #6

Postby Batwoman » Jan 8th, 2015, 10:19 pm

*translated from Starro language
the Future:
In the North Pole's colony, Starro minios prepare for war.
Queen Starro: Today is the final step to our global domination!*
Starro Minions scream their battle cry.
Queen Starro: Today we destroy that race of almost organic machines who challenge our superiority. Today we win this planet like we did to several other civilizations, we won't fail again like we failed before.
Starro minions press the button and missiles are launched.
Queen Starro: Today, humanity falls, forever.
The missiles head to expecific points. One to London, where the remaining amazons are living, one beneath Antarctica, where Atlantis is located, one to Space, where the war still rules, and the last to Orbit, where Brother Eye is. All of them explode and Earth becomes a big ball of fire.
Queen Starro: Death
That's the future unless someone changes it.

Sins of the Past: Chapter 6 - Starro Part 2
Plotted by RedRobin1999 and conradoaccorsi
Written by conradoaccorsi

Starro Colony:
Terry is being watched by every single Starro on the base, which could mean thousands and he has to find a way to deactivate the nuclear missiles. Starro minions however all circle him.
Terry: Alfred, a little help would be good.
The minions grab Terry and start carrying him around, some hit him, others grab him and a lot of them only drag him around.
Terry: Alfred!
A.L.F.R.E.D: I'm trying sir, analyzing multiple options.
Terry: Try to map this please... and.... find any electrical circuits...fast
Someone pulls a loosen Starro and tries to put it in Terry. He kicks the guy, suddenly, they start grabbing his arms and legs and enabling to move.
A.L.F.R.E.D: I found it's marked on your visor, sir.
Terry: I can't move Alfred.
A.L.F.R.E.D: But you can still fly.
Terry remembers he has rocket boots, so he thrusts away from the minions and shoots the ceiling, exploding an electrical circuit that electrocutes a good part of the minions, maybe a dozen, but there are still thousands after him. He runs onto the Nuclear Missiles and punches General Lane.
Terry: Close the doors, all of them.
The doors fall above some of Starro's minions, killing them and closing passage for others.
Terry: Hack the missiles, Alfred.
A.L.F.R.E.D: I can't.
Terry: At least try.
A.L.F.R.E.D: No, it's impossible, sir. My data is corrupted, if I try, I might overload and disappear forever.
Terry: I'll try to turn it off manually.
He hears noises, they are trying to break in. He grapples to the bottom half of the missile, where there is a platform. He opens the circuits and tries to hack it but the technology is too complicated.
Terry: This not from Earth, it's Alien technology. I can't hack it, but let's find the power source at least.
He jumps down from the platform, and follows several power cables leading to a chamber. He kicks the door and enters the room, there is a big tube full of water with someone inside, a man made of a silver material with the atomic symbol on it's chest. His hands and boots looks like they are made of pure energy, of red energy. He is bald, maybe because they had to put several power cables on his head. He exhales a blue energy from his silver skin, whoever, a yellow aura covers his body and glows in his eyes.
Terry: Is that Captain Atom?
A.L.F.R.E.D: He's been disappeared since the original destination.
Terry: We need to get him out of here.
A.L.F.R.E.D: If you remove him from here you might create a nuclear explosion, sir.
Terry: How do we do that then?
A.L.F.R.E.D: We don't.
The doors breaks and the Starro enter the room, Terry gets out of the room and starts flying.
A.L.F.R.E.D: Sir, the suit's battery is in 40%, you can't use the boots for so long.
Terry: Okay then.
He grapples on the ceiling and stays hanged by one hand, while the Starro look at him down there. He looks at the them and they are making something strange, they are pulling one of the cables from the missiles and they connect it on a gun.
Terry: Oh god-
They shoot a beam of energy that hits him and he instantly falls on the ground. When he wakes up, he is front of big Queen Starro, she is on giant tube with water.
Queen Starro: Ghatful Nok Shatz.
Terry: What?
A.L.F.R.E.D: Forgot to turn the Universal Translator.
Queen Starro: You can't stop what's coming
Terry: What is coming?
Queen Starro: It can't be stopped, it ain't something, it isn't understandable, it's too much for you to handle. It's coming and you can't stop it
Terry: WHAT IS COMING?
Queen Starro: Death...
A starro minion puts a Starro on his head.
Queen Starro: But for now on, you're one of us...
Continue...

Next chapter: Greenland Missile Crisis
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to Fanfic