Injustice #2

Non-Arkhamverse Batman Fanfic

Injustice #2

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 11th, 2015, 1:34 pm

(Might have to to edit this chapter later,I didn´t give it to anyone to proofread this time...)

Book One: Chapter 2

At the Hall of Justice Superman held a small meeting with Wonder Woman and Sinestro in the medical ward of the building. Not long after Raven had joined the Regime she had fallen into a strange trance that had mad her useless for further operations and forced Superman to keep her under surveillance.Her strange condition could be a sign of the return of her father, the interdimensional Demon Trigon, who in the past had tried to use his daughter as a living portal to reach earth. Superman was now forced to consider a truce with Batman until this crisis was solved. However many of his allies, espacially the seemingly reformed Supervillains that followed him didn´t like the idea one bit.

„ I am afraid I have to report that Black Adam left for Khandaq this morning Superman. I was unable to convince him to stay, but at least the Batson Kid, seems to have been relieved“, Sinestro reported. As usual Superman was not able to read the expression on his face, which concerned him. „I always considered Billy a good judge of character. He is not the only one who is glad he no longer has to work together with a traitor.“, Wonder Woman replied sternly and glanced at Sinestro.
„You make no secret of the dislike you have for me, Princess.“, the Korugarian replied with a sly grin and Superman felt the need to interrupt the two before a fight could break out,“I am sure Wonder Woman did not mean to offend you, Sinestro...“, „Don´t be so naive“, the Yellow Lantern replied laughing,“ This Amazon is far to intelligent and skilled in the art of diplomacy to have made a mistake like that.“The former leader of the Yellow Lanterns activated his power ring and left the medical ward flying. Superman sighted, frustrated that the meeting had ended like that. Sinestro had been useful in tracking down potential allies of Batman and eliminating them, but he was also very unpredictable and showed no respect for his comrades.

„Why do you insist on this truce with Batman, Kal?“, Wonder Woman said, interrupting Superman thoughts,“We might be better off without men like Sinestro or Black Adam, but over time more of our followers might loose faith in us. We made a terrorist and madman out of Bruce, its to late to forgive each other now.“
The Man of Steel hesitated before he answered. Was it that what he wanted? To forget all the bloodshed and chaos that had been caused during the anarchy that followed the rise of the regime and fight alongside his former friend one more time? Remembering the past made him bitter... all the triumphs the glory, how everything was simpler and the line between good and bad not as blurred as it seemed now.

„Is there any alternative?“, Superman finally replied. He hated how he started to look more and more like a poor and undetermined leader. Wonder Woman smiled at Kal, which instantly gave him more courage and made him feel better about himself. „In fact there is. You remember how he had Cyborg and a team of our allies search the Titans towers for clues about the whereabouts of the group? These children left a hidden message before they went into hiding so that any teen hero that once was a part of their team could find them. It sounds like a rather reckless tactic, but I doub that we would have been able to discover it without Cyborgs help.“
„Do you think we can convince the Titans to help us against, Trigon?“, Superman asked and frowned, pondering over how he could convince the teenagers to join his cause. It probably would be far more difficult than getting Damian his side, who already had doubts about the methods of his father and was unhappy by the way he had been treated by his father and other heroes, but once it was accomplished he no longer needed the support of the Insurgency or the Justice League Dark, considering how the Titans had been able to deal with Trigon by themselves time and time again.

„I am sure we can“, Wonder Woman said hopeful,“ We already have two of them on our side and the Titans won´t fight one of their „family“ under no circumstances. Aside of harrassing some of our volunteers in their attempt of occupying cities in the name of our cause they have stayed completly neutral in this conflict. Once I´ve talked to Cassie they´ll be loyal to us. This I swear by my honor as an Amazon.“

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Re: Injustice #2

Postby Batwoman » Jan 12th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Another great read , Max , well done ! Can´t wait to see what happens in the rest of the story !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 29th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Batwoman wrote:Another great read , Max , well done ! Can´t wait to see what happens in the rest of the story !

Sorry, I forgot to thank you for your feedback. I´ve just uploaded chapter three. Took me quite some time to complete but I have the suspicion that it ended up better than chapter two. Would be awesome if you could tell me which one has been your favourite so far.

MaxSchreck

Postby Batwoman » Jan 30th, 2015, 2:39 am

MaxSchreck wrote:
Batwoman wrote:Another great read , Max , well done ! Can´t wait to see what happens in the rest of the story !

Sorry, I forgot to thank you for your feedback. I´ve just uploaded chapter three. Took me quite some time to complete but I have the suspicion that it ended up better than chapter two. Would be awesome if you could tell me which one has been your favourite so far.

I´ll read it right now , and I´ll comment in it which was my favorite chapter and why :)
Maybe you could also give my Batman stories a read if you haven´t ;)
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 30th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Batwoman wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:

I´ll read it right now , and I´ll comment in it which was my favorite chapter and why :)
Maybe you could also give my Batman stories a read if you haven´t ;)

I´ve read your stories from time to time. You´ve already produced so much... I´ll write you a nice comment, soon, okay? :)

MaxSchreck

Return to Fanfic