Batman: Dark Knight Ep.1

Non-Arkhamverse Batman RPGs

Batman: Dark Knight Ep.1

Postby gary2692 » Mar 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

Blazing Fires
ACT ONE

FADE IN:

INT: OLD GOTHAM, MONARCH THEATRE - NIGHT

Garfield Lynns is experimenting with a large match and water. A big grin is on his face as he carefully carry's the container featuring the match and water to his workbench. He lights the match with a lighter and slowly dips it in the water. It's still burning
LYNNS: (Giggling) Perfect!
Garfield opens a draw and empty's the contents. He bends over and pick's up a piece of Kevlar. He sets the Kevlar alight with the match. In moments it has disappeared.
LYNNS: Watch it Batman. The Firefly is now equipped with gadgets beyond all of your fancy toys! (Laughs happily)

INT: GOTHAM CITY, WAYNE ENTERPRISES - DAY

Bruce Wayne cheerfully walks past the Receptionist holding a brief case and whistling a random tune. He flips open a pocket watch and stops whistling. Bruce turns to look at the Receptionist with a concerned look on his face.
The Receptionist is holding out a slim letter above her head, a smile on her face.
BRUCE: I knew I had mail.
RECEPTIONIST: This kind of mail Mr Wayne? I don't think so.
She take's out a brief case out from her desk and hands it over to Bruce. Bruce Wayne take's it and smiles at her, she smiles back.
BRUCE: Do you know what's in the case?
RECEPTIONIST: No idea.
Bruce walks to a door, and opens it. He enters and closes the door behind him.

INT: BRUCE WAYNE'S OFFICE

Bruce sits down on his chair overlooking the Gotham skyscrapers. He clicks open the brief case and looks inside. Inside, a note is stuck on a black costume. Bruce rips off the note and reads it out aloud.
BRUCE: (Off note) Garfield Lynns escaped Arkham. Somebody needed... Alfred.
Bruce smirks. He take's out the cloth out of the case. The Bat logo is revealed. Bruce twists his chair towards the window. Night falls, and the Bat signal flashes in the night.
END ACT ONE

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Return to Role-Play