[RECRUITING] Arkhamverse Comic Club

Have you got a Batman project that you're working on? Web comic? Fan film? Cosplay? Live Action Role Play Group?
Share it or find fellow contributors here!

Re: [RECRUITING] Arkhamverse Comic Club

Postby thatguywiththebeanie » Dec 25th, 2013, 3:40 am

Is this still open? I have a lot of ideas and I would be willing to be a writer. Plus I'm alright at drawing. Just sign me up for writing I guess. I'm more of a cartoon drawer though. If there is ever a funny issue where they travel to another world or something where everything is all anime or cartoony or fluffy or something, then I'm your guy.
Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe.
thatguywiththebeanie

Favourite Villain: Great White Shark
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Knightfall

Postby Batwoman » Dec 26th, 2013, 8:28 pm

The Scarred Side wrote:Umm, I'm Interested still.

I have a Batwoman series planned. Sounds good to you ?
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Postby MaxSchreck » Dec 26th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Hm , perhaps I could draw something for you after I have finished the fan comic I have started to write and draw a while ago (viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20122&hilit=+Gallery) , but I am also busy with the podcast that a friend of mine and I are working on so I am not sure if I have the time ...
Perhaps you could show me the script once its done and then I´ll decide whether I draw it or not ? I´d like to support your project somehow since it is a really awesome idea ...

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Batwoman » Dec 26th, 2013, 9:41 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:Hm , perhaps I could draw something for you after I have finished the fan comic I have started to write and draw a while ago (viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20122&hilit=+Gallery) , but I am also busy with the podcast that a friend of mine and I are working on so I am not sure if I have the time ...
Perhaps you could show me the script once its done and then I´ll decide whether I draw it or not ? I´d like to support your project somehow since it is a really awesome idea ...

Your Red Robin is badass :robin:

And yes , I´ll show you the script once I finish #1.
Batwoman

Postby MaxSchreck » Dec 26th, 2013, 9:49 pm

RedRobin1999 wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:Hm , perhaps I could draw something for you after I have finished the fan comic I have started to write and draw a while ago (viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20122&hilit=+Gallery) , but I am also busy with the podcast that a friend of mine and I are working on so I am not sure if I have the time ...

Thanks (: maybe I should have made him a little less badass ...

Please do that , I am looking forward to it .

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Batwoman » Jan 4th, 2014, 3:23 am

MaxSchreck wrote:
RedRobin1999 wrote:

Thanks (: maybe I should have made him a little less badass ...

Please do that , I am looking forward to it .

Max , I have other artists who´d like to be a part of this. I´m giving each artist the first chapter of a secondary story called "Beth and Kate" . Maybe you´d like me to send it to you too ? Thanks for your interest in the comic. Tell me if I send it to you via E-mail or whatever.
Batwoman

Previous

Return to Project Central