Arkhamverse Allies #18: Damian Wayne

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Arkhamverse Allies #18: Damian Wayne

Postby Red_Robin » Apr 5th, 2012, 11:08 am

Real Name - Damian Wayne (Ibn al Xu'ffasch, Damian al Ghul)
Occupation - Child
Based in - Mobile
Eye Colour - Blue
Hair Colour - Black
Height - 5 ft 2 in
Weight - 130 lbs
First Appearance - Batman #655 (September 2006)
Attributes
- son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al ghul
- trained by League of Assassins
- grown and repaired using advanced cloning techniques

Arkham City Bio
N/A

Additional Information
The possibly cloned 10 year old son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul, Damian was trained from infancy by the League of Assassins to be a killer. When he was first introduced to Batman, he was bratty, superior and unpredictable. He severed the head of a costumed criminal, The Spook, in a misguided attempt to join his father’s war on crime and attacked Tim Drake in an attempt to usurp his position as Robin.
Ra's al Ghul had apparently suffered a final death, but found a way to return that would implant his essence into the body of Damian. Talia and Damian sought the help of Batman, Nightwing and Robin to prevent that from happening. Ra's eventually returned in the body of his older son, Dusan, who had previously been deemed unfit due to his centuries of exposure to the Lazarus Pit and his albino skin.

Possible role in Arkham 3
Set prior to his becoming Robin, Arkham 3 would show Damian's introduction to the Arkhamverse. Thrown in as a blindside to Batman, Talia uses Damian to create a closer bond between them and create further tension between Wayne and her father. As a highly competent fighter, Damian would be perfectly suited to the Combat Challenges as a DLC playable character or as a companion character during a League of Assassins siege.

Essential reading
Batman & Son, Resurrection of Ra’s Al Ghul, Batman & Robin (both series).

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
1/10
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #18: Damian Wayne

Postby Maultest » May 14th, 2012, 12:04 pm

Ah yes damian wanye. I think he has a better chance of showing up than 1/10 though
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby doroty » May 14th, 2012, 2:57 pm

I really doubt that he will appear in arkham 3. 0/10
doroty

Postby MrHolmes623 » May 14th, 2012, 4:20 pm

I think damian wanye could be in Arkham 3 in a quick scene like Robin did in Arkham City . He may be a playable character in the challenge maps or side missions .

-- May 14th, 2012, 4:26 pm --

When talia said that her and batman "got busy" one night ... could rocksteady be hinting that she got pregnant with damian that night and that means he exists in the Arkhamverse ?
MrHolmes623

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman/Judge Dredd

Postby TheJester » May 14th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Only 1/10 chance? I'd say a bit higher than that; Damian has become quite popular recently, possible even more so than Jason Todd. That being said, I would prefer seeing Jason over Damain any day.

It would also of course be interesting to see how Damain could be used as a pawn for Talia/Ras to get closer to Batman.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby RAID3N » May 14th, 2012, 6:15 pm

no way. Chances of appearing 0/10 he's probably not even born yet!

maybe some future Arkham games, like A4, A5...
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Owlman

Postby arkhamcitydood » May 14th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Chances of Appearing: 1/10.
If the game is set in the future (as in maybe a few years (5-10)), 4/10.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby MaxSchreck » May 14th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Honestly I think the chances of Damian appearing as the ten year old ninja brat we know from the comics are really low . But a hint of Damians existance in the Arkhamverse would be very cool. 4/10

Hmm .. I wonder why you didn`t mention that he works with Bruce now ,Red_Robin .
Last edited by MaxSchreck on May 14th, 2012, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Red_Robin » May 14th, 2012, 9:36 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:Honestly I think the chances of Damian appearing as the ten year old ninja brat we know from the comics is really low . But a hint of Damians existance in the Arkhamverse would be very cool. 4/10

Hmm .. I wonder why you didn`t mention that he works with Bruce now ,Red_Robin .

Because Tim is Robin in the Arkhamverse, so if he appeared then it would be pre-Robin. Therefore the entry is pre-Robin.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MaxSchreck » May 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:Honestly I think the chances of Damian appearing as the ten year old ninja brat we know from the comics is really low . But a hint of Damians existance in the Arkhamverse would be very cool. 4/10

Because Tim is Robin in the Arkhamverse, so if he appeared then it would be pre-Robin. Therefore the entry is pre-Robin.

Well ... you did write that he worked with Dick in the comics , so why did you leave his time with Bruce out ? Both is canon .

Since the ‘death’ of Bruce Wayne, Damian has been working as Robin to Dick Grayson’s Batman. He has become increas ingly loyal to Dick and begun to humanise somewhat.

MaxSchreck

Postby Red_Robin » May 14th, 2012, 10:18 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:

Well ... you did write that he worked with Dick in the comics , so why did you leave his time with Bruce out ? Both is canon .

Since the ‘death’ of Bruce Wayne, Damian has been working as Robin to Dick Grayson’s Batman. He has become increas ingly loyal to Dick and begun to humanise somewhat.

You're absolutely right. I made a mistake. That part shouldn't have been in there. I apologise for the oversight.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MaxSchreck » May 15th, 2012, 7:13 am

Red_Robin wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:

No problem . I just wondered why you mentioned his time with Dick as the dynamic duo and left out how he works with his father right now . Just appeared to be kinda inconsequent to me .

You're absolutely right. I made a mistake. That part shouldn't have been in there. I apologise for the oversight.

MaxSchreck

Postby Scarecrow112 » May 15th, 2012, 8:08 am

Huh i had no idea he had been cloned guess u learn something new everday
Thanks to Maultest for the awesome sig
Scarecrow112

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death of the Family

Postby Enigma » May 15th, 2012, 8:46 am

With Ra's, Talia and the rest of the League firmly established and Damian's popularity, it's hard to say for certain. Though I don't think, realistically, that he will make an appearance - unless the sequel is set in the distant future à la Batman Beyond

Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3:
2.5/10
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby AbStar921 » May 15th, 2012, 12:07 pm

To be perfectly honest, his chances of appearing are slim since it appears the League of Assassins are fairly young, so to speak, in the Arkhamverse. I wouldn't bet on having this character in the next game and I've never much liked the idea of Batman having a son to begin with but that's just me.
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS?! No thank you!

AbStar921

Favourite Villain: Joker, Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Next

Return to Arkhamverse Allies