Arkhamverse Villains #20: Hush

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Arkhamverse Villains #20: Hush

Postby Red_Robin » May 12th, 2012, 8:46 am

Real Name - Dr. Thomas "Tommy" Elliot
Occupation - Surgeon, Serial Killer
Based in - Gotham City
Eye Colour - Blue (formerly brown)
Hair Colour - Black (formerly reddish-brown)
Height - 6 ft 3 in
Weight - 225 lbs
First Appearance - Batman #609 (January 2003)
Attributes
- great physical strength, augmented by the drive of revenge
- world-class surgeon
- master of disguise
- determined to destroy Bruce Wayne

Arkham City Bio
Tommy Elliot and Bruce Wayne were childhood friends and, unknown to Bruce, dark reflections of each other.
A childhood sociopath, Elliot tried to kill his parents so he could control their fortune. When his plan failed due to the surgical skills of Thomas Wayne, Bruce's father, Elliot blamed the Wayne family for his problems.
An incredibly gifted surgeon as an adult, Elliot has spent decades planning an elaborate revenge scheme to destroy Bruce Wayne.

Additional Information
Thomas “Tommy” Elliot is one of the most gifted surgeons in the whole world. He has repaired broken bodies, invented numerous cures and he even fixed Harvey Dent’s face with only a minor scar to show for it (Dent’s face was damaged again soon after though). As the villain Hush, Elliot uses his training in the medical field to commit elaborate, well planned and well executed crimes with surgical precision. An expert marksman with his twin handguns and a hand-to-hand combatant almost on par with Batman himself, Hush often forms alliances with other villains, such as the Riddler, to carry out his plans. Elliot is a very dangerous man to cross and his hatred of Bruce Wayne is matched only by his determination to be the one to kill him. Thanks to Hush__.

Possible role in Arkham 3
As soon as escaped AC will let scars heal while slowly making the perfect plan. Will start an alliance with crane to us fear gas to drive wanye insane and to take over his life while slowly torturing him to death. but inturn hush must provide crane with resources than wanye could provide such as weapons and money.
For weeks Bruce is stuck under the control of Scarecrow in a horrible nightmare that shows him all his past failures: failing to save Jason, Barbra's back broken, failing to save The Red Hood (Joker) from the vat of acid, failing to save Talia and the death of the Joker. All the while Bruce is in the dream Hush has replaced him by making Croc be found through the control of Poison Ivy. Hush (as Bruce) says he is running for Mayor and uses this event as leverage in his campian.
Hush is now Mayor and a week after he is in office, Hush begins to drag Wayne's reputation through the mud by engaing with drink, drugs and criminal activities. He climbs to the top of the building and calls the Gotham news team to the base of the building, saying it will be the scoop of a lifetime. At this time the real Bruce Wayne and Mad Hatter are brought to the top of building. Hush then moves the group on the roof into a helicopter and they go to the Gotham River Bridge. The reporters are following behind with cameras rolling as Hush jumps off the bridge to what would be a deadly fall if he had hit the water, but Mad Hatter made the reporters see what Hush wanted them to- The suicide of Bruce Wayne. Now the real Bruce Wayne is only left with the mantle of Batman as an identity. Batman spend a while trying to locate him, though it seems impossible not one shred of evidence is found. Thanks to Maultest and Robinhood.

Essential reading
Batman: Hush, Hush Returns, Heart of Hush

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
10/10
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #20: Hush

Postby gary2692 » May 27th, 2012, 6:40 pm

9/10

I think we should witness the DEATH OF THOMAS "TOMMY" ELLIOT AKA HUSH!

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Jabels » May 27th, 2012, 6:47 pm

I wish that he actually knew who Batman is in the Arkhamverse. That's the most dangerous aspect of the character to me.
Jabels

Favourite Villain: Lord Death Man

Postby RedHoodisrobin » May 27th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Hush is pretty much gauranteed to appear. So are Ivy and Ra's. They will all have vital roles to play.
I am Justice! Evil better beware. For I will kill. I am the Red Hood
RedHoodisrobin

Favourite Villain: redhood
Favourite Graphic Novel: under the red hood

Postby LEVITIKUZ » May 27th, 2012, 6:51 pm

10/10. Hush will be in it.
LEVITIKUZ

Favourite Villain: JOKER
Favourite Graphic Novel: ARKHAM ASYLUM

Postby RAID3N » May 27th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Chances of appearing 10/10

Possible Role: With the overall look and fingerprints of Bruce Wayne, Hush can create a very very very bad reputaion for Bruce. And who knows what secrets he might find in Wayne Enterprise files and what hidden truth might be revealed to him in the house of the Gotham's favourite son...
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Owlman

Postby Benji » May 27th, 2012, 7:15 pm

10/10

Essential Reading: Hush

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby The Dark Crusader » May 27th, 2012, 8:16 pm

10/10

Possible Role: Bruce Wayne is kidnapped by one of Hush's partners in crime (maybe Ra's Al Ghul or the Riddler) and Hush takes control of Bruce's persona. While living Bruce's life, Elliot discovers Bruce is Batman, and sells some of Batman's weaponry to supercriminals, which turns out to be very, very bad for Batman.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby Jabels » May 27th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Essential Reading
Hush, Heart of Hush, Hush Money, House of Hush
Jabels

Favourite Villain: Lord Death Man

Postby Enigma » May 27th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Jabels wrote:Essential Reading
Hush, Heart of Hush, Hush Money, House of Hush

I love Paul Dini's Hush, too. Definitely essential reading for the character. I also find it a little funny that nearly all his appearances have 'Hush' in the title.

Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3:
10/10

If there's another game he's a-shoe-in already. Hush and Scarecrow are the only villains that I don't think couldn't be in the next game. As everyone knows, they're actually set up in Arkham City for Batman to take on later.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby MrHolmes623 » May 27th, 2012, 8:44 pm

I think his chances of being in Arkham 3 is 10/10 . He looks like bruce wayne , talks like bruce wayne , has Bruce wayen's finger prints . He's too dangerous not to have in the next game .
MrHolmes623

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman/Judge Dredd

Postby Red_Robin » May 27th, 2012, 8:54 pm

We have all played Arkham City, many of us have read the comics, we all know how dangerous he can be. I am setting you a challenge; your plans for Hush have to be more fiendish, more destructive and more intricate than what I have in mind otherwise I'll just write it for you.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby blacksad » May 27th, 2012, 11:07 pm

10/10 No doubt he will be in the next game. Not after how they set up his appearance in AC.
Did anyone catch the game last night?
blacksad

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The DK Strikes Again

Postby Maultest » May 28th, 2012, 1:01 am

Esstianl reading: Heart of hush, Hush returns, hush,

Odds: 8/10

Role: as soon as escaped AC will let scars heal while slowly making the perfect plan. Will start an alliance with crane to us fear gas to drive wanye insane and to take over his life while slowly torturing him to death. but inturn hush must provide crane with resources than wanye could provide such as weapons and money. Batman must escape and defeat hush who escapes and begins to ruins wanye reputation. ( setting free criminals and such ) final battle is in wanye office at wanye enterprises. Ends with hush falls to death. But body Is never found. Batman spend a while to locate but though it seems impossible not one shred of evidence is found. Hush lives on...
Last edited by Maultest on May 28th, 2012, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby TFDutchman » May 28th, 2012, 1:08 am

Hush is by far one of my favourite villains

Essential Reading - Hush (For the introduction of the character), Heart of Hush (to see just how far he is capable of pushing Bruce and expanding further on his origins)

Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3 - 10/10. With the set up in Arkham City it's a certainty he'll appear

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Next

Return to Arkhamverse Villains