Arkhamverse Allies #28: Sasha Bordeaux

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Arkhamverse Allies #28: Sasha Bordeaux

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 3rd, 2012, 2:21 pm

Real Name - Sasha Bordeaux
Occupation - Spy
Based in - Washington D.C.
Eye Colour - Green
Hair Colour - Black (formerly blonde)
Height - 5 ft 7 in
Weight - 135 lbs
First Appearance - Detective Comics #751 (December 2000)
Attributes
- cybernetic enhancements including robotic eye
- former bodyguard turned secret agent
- nanobot implants help to regenerate injuries

Arkham City Bio
N/A

Additional Information
Former bodyguard, Sasha Bordeaux, was assigned to protect Bruce Wayne, by Lucius Fox, following the reopening of the City after the Gotham Earthquake. Bruce was only able to give her the slip for so long before she uncovered the truth about his nocturnal activities. The two developed feelings for each other, but before they could act on them Bruce Wayne was framed for the murder of an ex-girlfriend and Bordeaux was arrested as his accomplice. Knowing that telling the truth about Wayne's alibi would publically reveal that he is the Batman. Partially due to the loyalty shown during this month of crisis, Bordeaux was approached to join Checkmate. During an accident with a secret technology known as the OMAC Project, Bordeaux was infected with nanobots. Unlike the other 'sleeper agents', who were transformed into hive-mind-controlled sentries, Bordeux retained most of her human features and sentience. The project was shut down by the Batman and his allies in the Justice League. Sasha Bordeaux would eventually rise through the ranks to replace Amanda Waller as one of the four leaders of the organisation, the Black Queen.

Possible role in Arkham 3
Spinning out of the main story into a side mission, Batman's investigations into Checkmate's meddling in the affairs of Gotham politics lead him to a reunion with Sasha Bordeaux. The conflicted spy must follow her orders to take the Batman out of Checkmate's way. With her cybernetic eye providing her own detective vision and augmenting her skills as a marksman, Batman and Sasha compete to out-Predator each other in a room full of hostages. With Bordeaux's regenerative nanotech, Batman needs to work quickly and avoid being seen.

Essential reading
Bruce Wayne: Murderer, Bruce Wayne: Fugitive, Checkmate: A King's game, Pawn Breaks, Checkout (Outsiders crossover), Fall of the Wall, Chimera

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
1/10
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #28: Sasha Bordeaux

Postby Maultest » Sep 4th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Ahhh I remebr Sasha. Mainly for the Omac Project. I felt bad for turning one of them ( sorta ) yet another one of batman's love interest to join in the arkhamverse. I would like to see her.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #28: Sasha Bordeaux

Postby TheJester » Sep 4th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Huh, never heard of this character before, but she sounds pretty interesting. I may just have to read up on her now :D
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Return to Arkhamverse Allies