Arkhamverse Allies #22: Lucius Fox

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Arkhamverse Allies #22: Lucius Fox

Postby Red_Robin » May 12th, 2012, 11:18 am

Real Name - Lucius Fox
Occupation - CEO of Wayne Enterprises
Based in - Gotham City
Eye Colour - Brown
Hair Colour - Black
Height - 5 ft 9 in
Weight - 206 lbs
First Appearance - Batman #307 (January, 1979)
Attributes
- unparalleled in the world of business and finance
- responsible for forging Wayne Enterprises into a multinational corporate powerhouse

Arkham City Bio
N/A

Additional Information
Bruce Wayne first met Lucius Fox during the former's training and the latter's college year in Paris, there Wayne saved Fox from several muggers' attack. The two became fast friends, which lead to Bruce inviting him to help launch a charity organization that later became known as the Wayne Foundation. Bruce recognized Lucius's strong business ethics and before long, Fox was a high ranking officer in Wayne Enterprises. As Bruce was spending more and more time operating as Batman and pretending to be a playboy airhead, he had little time for the day-to-day running of his company. It made perfect sense that Lucius should become the CEO of Wayne Enterprises. His quick-witted business savvy and strong ethics have helped the corporation to prosper. Fox and Wayne were key in overturning the US Government's desicion to turn the earthquake ravaged Gotham into a No Man's Land and Lucius's savvy helped Wayne Enterprises to retain its previous propery deeds as well as buying up lots of abandoned land, which was used to rebuild Gotham.

Possible role in Arkham 3
When Wayne Enterprises is threatened by terrorists, the logical target would be CEO, Lucius Fox. Kidnapped and held to ransom, Batman would have to track Fox down and free him in order to protect his greatest asset.

Essential reading
Batman: Ghosts, Batman: No Man's Land, Red Robin: The Hit List

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
1/10
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #22: Lucius Fox

Postby Maultest » Jun 8th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Lucius Fox.... always a useful ally. But to behonest i think he has a much better chance than 1/10. maybe 3.5/10... Still i would love if he had makes and apprance. i could see him being held hostage like you said.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby Firefly1020 » Jun 9th, 2012, 7:06 pm

I think instead of talking to alfred about Gadgets and stuff like that you talk directly to lucius. And he could be a hostage that when you rescue he gives you a really awesome new gadget!
Light 'Em up
Firefly1020

Favourite Villain: Firefly
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby Scarecrow112 » Jun 11th, 2012, 8:37 am

Maultest wrote:Lucius Fox.... always a useful ally. But to behonest i think he has a much better chance than 1/10. maybe 3.5/10... Still i would love if he had makes and apprance. i could see him being held hostage like you said.

That sounds like a really fun mission
Thanks to Maultest for the awesome sig
Scarecrow112

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death of the Family

Postby TheJester » Jun 11th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Firefly1020 wrote:I think instead of talking to alfred about Gadgets and stuff like that you talk directly to lucius. And he could be a hostage that when you rescue he gives you a really awesome new gadget!

That's actually a pretty cool idea. I loved how they referenced him when talking about the Grapnel Boost, so it would only be logical that he should give you gadgets and give that kind of intel.

I'd say there is quite a good chance that he should appear, seeing as though Gotham itself is hyped to be the location of A3. And you know, Morgan Freeman is incredibly badass as him in the Nolanverse, so I'd think most fans would want to see him.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Paradox » Jun 11th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Great post but I disagree with the chance - if the game is moving to Gotham Batman might have to go to Lucius for gear or see him in Wayne Enterprises if he's there for whatever reason. I think 3-4 would be a fair number.

あなたをファック
Paradox

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jun 11th, 2012, 8:06 pm

His chances of making at least a cameo appearence is large. I'd say 6.5/10. I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of reference to him.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby Maultest » Jun 11th, 2012, 9:53 pm

TheJester wrote:
Firefly1020 wrote:I think instead of talking to alfred about Gadgets and stuff like that you talk directly to lucius. And he could be a hostage that when you rescue he gives you a really awesome new gadget!

That's actually a pretty cool idea. I loved how they referenced him when talking about the Grapnel Boost, so it would only be logical that he should give you gadgets and give that kind of intel.

I'd say there is quite a good chance that he should appear, seeing as though Gotham itself is hyped to be the location of A3. And you know, Morgan Freeman is incredibly badass as him in the Nolanverse, so I'd think most fans would want to see him.

if morgan freeman voiced him it would be god damned perfect. It would make a lot of fans happy.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby AbStar921 » Jun 12th, 2012, 11:12 am

We know he exists in the Arkhamverse since he's been mentioned in both games. Honestly, If he was in the game, I'd love it if Morgan Freeman did the voice.
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS?! No thank you!

AbStar921

Favourite Villain: Joker, Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby The Oracle » Sep 12th, 2012, 2:24 am

If they do have him in an Arkham game, his voice MUST be Morgan Freeman's. It simply must. Plus, it explains any gadget that needs an explanation: Lucius is God.
The Oracle

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batwoman: Elegy

Return to Arkhamverse Allies