Gotham City Saviors

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gotham City Saviors

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 5:06 pm

Batman fisted his hand, cracking his fingers, as Slade threw the Penguin's grip overhead, and into a stack of papers.

Slade sidestepped, taking ahold of Batman's punch and brought down the machete--- only into the bladed gauntlet.

As conflicting metal screamed, Batman forced a solid impact into Slade's nearly impervious armored chest with explosive gell.

There was no sound

A gray.. dull ceiling... could it be over? Was it ever over? No.

Batman unsteadily climbed onto his feet, his vision wavering, to see Slade was rushing towards him, waving the machete in the air, despite the blood and torn armor, despite being motiveless, despite everything, entirely silent. Batman rolled underneath the desk, more reflex than thought.

The machete hit overhead, and then pulled out of the desk swiftly, hungry for blood.

Batman climbed back out from the other side, and was ready.

Slade was up and over the desk, the Penguin in the air wielding an umbrella.

Before Batman could do anything Slade had Penguin by the scruff of his neck, and whirling, threw him through a window. Glass shattered, and the crime boss was gone.

That was a hundred story drop.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 22nd, 2012, 6:11 pm

I moved through the halls of Wayne manor. In my PJs. I looked out the window. Snow Was falling. I went into my room and put on My Hood. This one was different than my usual. It looked like this

I went outside. Today was the day

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 6:25 pm

Batman rushed for the arm that held the machete. A twist with all of his force brought it into the desk, and the blade clattered away. Slade silently punched his face again, and again.

"This is not going to end well. At all." Batman said, scowling, as they punched each other in the face.

Both of the black clad fighters staggered backwards, Deathstroke flailing a hand that wore one of those fingerless gloves.

"I only feel truly alive, when I'm with you Batman, or just about to die." The Joker said waving a hand, "And oh wait? You have one eye. And then.. 'there were none'."

She snapped the hammer of a revolver back, from across the room, and fired a shot into the golden left of Slade's metal mask, blowing out his one eye.

He slipped to one knee, silent, blood all over his face, his hands. And that's when he went insane.

He rushed for the dark knight, and slammed both of them into the ground with a hold around his neck.

Fists viciously crashed into Batman's chest as Slade fought blind with his life in the gray room.
A1Nutboy

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 22nd, 2012, 6:37 pm

I walked up The hills behind Wayne Manor until I came to to the graves. I walked past 7 Gravestones. Martha and Thomas wayne's, The Grayson's, Harold, Jason Todd.

And Mom.

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:10 pm

Batman knocked him off with a knee.

Both on their feet.

Slade reached for.. no. He had the machete and flung it, spinning-- treading through the air an impending missile of death.

As the Joker fell into the wall, just laughing it away, Slade came for Batman.

Batman slammed him into a cabinet with a blow from both hands, and ducked under a slash, uppercutting Deathstroke. The blade fell somewhere near their feet..

Deathstroke was grappling him, kneeing him in the chest. Batman felt another sharp pain, but forgot pain and--

Slade abruptly fell to his knees. He drove a brutally fast jab straight into the side of Batman's leg, snapping something.

The leg was broken at a sharp angle and then Slade had him by the hand, hurling him into the door.

Bruce couldn't stand. He would not lose. He would not allow it. He was so tired. He steadily crawled along the hallway, dull lighting overhead. He felt nothing. He could hear Slade was behind him, searching for a sound. He could hear the sound the steel of the katanas made as they scraped against the walls, casting sparks of pure heat.
A1Nutboy

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:24 pm

Red Robin stealthily crept through the cave. He had heard rumors that Killer Moth had been dealing with Ra's, but he hadn't believed it until now. He peeked through a crack in the wall ahead of him, and saw a clan of Ra's Al Ghul's ninjas, surrounded by Killer Moth, Victor Fries, and a strange man in a mask. Tim decided to listen to their conversation.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:29 pm

I Kneeled down near her grave. Today was the day she died 1 year ago. I touched her grave with my hand. I read her Grave.

Arella Roth

Mother. Born: Unknown

Death: December 19, 2011

I remember when Bruce Buried her. It was snowing that day too. Dick Came and Tim wasnt there. Snow fell on my hood as I remembered.

The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:37 pm

Batman stood on one leg.

Stupid old man. Keep up old man, you can't lose. Keep up. Distract him.

Batman had the canister of gell, and sprayed it, glancing at the turning psycho. His batarang would have to do. The gell thickened, crackling like the sound of the death rattle.

Deathstroke was fast, spinning through the air, swords cutting into the very wind where Batman had been just a second ago, where Batman could have lost everything.

The batarang travelled faster than the air's current around Slade, over Batman as he crawled away slowly.

Slade turned as it came back, instantly letting a blade go. He caught it, sightless without the lone eye.

"You are nothing, Detective."

"No. I'm Batman."

Slade paused as the batarang took his hand in the explosion, bits of flesh clinging to the torn walls. And then the blade was through Bruce's chest, and out faster and cleaner than a scalpel.
A1Nutboy

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:46 pm

I Say a Prayer. My communicator started Buzzing. It was a police report. Saying that Batman AnD Slade were fighting.

"Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!!" i scream and Fly to the the location. I Burst through the roof to see Batman and Slade.

The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:53 pm

Barbara, having taken her father's footsteps as Commissioner, while retaining positions as Batgirl and Oracle, had sent Raven, just when the brutal fight broke out.

Slade stood over Batman, holding him up almost off the floor, with his one hand. Tightening the grip. Trying to break him. He felt weak. He heard the girl, and realized he had no time, no way of truly winning the game, not like this. He let him go, and Batman collapsed on the ground.

"You lose inviolate, Detective. I disallow the foolish girl the honor of beating me. I will see you in Hell."

Deathstroke turned the katana on himself, plunging it into his chest. He ran himself through, silently.

"Detective."

He fell backwards, into a wall, slid down... blood leaving its crimson mark, and sat there, staring sightlessly.

The Demon had fallen.

Forever.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:53 pm

The Dark Crusader wrote:
Spoiler: show
Also, batmanlaughing, Jason should still be masquerading as Batman for awhile, or at least until Bruce or Tim confronts him.

Tim took his foot off the wire, and rolled forward. He grabbed the Bo staff, and retracted the wire. He stood up, and began walking into the darkness within the cave. It was pitch black, the path only illuminated by a small, flickering flame ahead of him. Red Robin dashed forward, hearing footsteps in the cavern ahead.

Oh, I don't like the Batman version of Jason. So could I switch my character to Nightwing?
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:58 pm

batmanlaghing567 wrote:
The Dark Crusader wrote:
Also, batmanlaughing, Jason should still be masquerading as Batman for awhile, or at least until Bruce or Tim confronts him.

Tim took his foot off the wire, and rolled forward. He grabbed the Bo staff, and retracted the wire. He stood up, and began walking into the darkness within the cave. It was pitch black, the path only illuminated by a small, flickering flame ahead of him. Red Robin dashed forward, hearing footsteps in the cavern ahead.

Oh, I don't like the Batman version of Jason. So could I switch my character to Nightwing?

do it.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:06 am

Nightwing is in Bludhaven BTW

Nightwing kicked Jason in the ribs. Jason responded back by punching Richard in the face, which stunned Richard. When Jason had the chance, he slashed Nightwing with his sword, which caused a deep cut.
Last edited by Holiday_Killer on Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:10 am

Batman had no time to figure out Jason Todd was here as well to call him out, behind Raven, because Nightwing had beat into him.

"Nightwing, thank god you're here." Bruce said, struggling to stay afloat. The sword stabbing him, the broken leg, wasn't helping things. Had Slade and Jason been partners?

He crawled past the Demon's body, the mind behind the fused half masks soullessly staring at the wall.
Last edited by A1Nutboy on Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:13 am

A1Nutboy wrote:
wait I thought Slade just died? okay we'll do it this way

Batman had no time to see Slade was simply tricking Raven with his 'death' to get her from behind and take her down, because Nightwing had busted into him before Slade could stab her.

"He's blind, Nightwing, use it!" Bruce said, struggling to stay afloat. The sword stabbing him, the broken leg, wasn't helping things.

Oh, then edit your post. Say it was Jason Todd. I'll edit mine.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham