Arkhamverse Villains #32: KGBeast

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Arkhamverse Villains #32: KGBeast

Postby Red_Robin » Sep 4th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Real Name - Anatoli Knyazev
Occupation - Mercenary
Based in - Gotham City
Eye Colour - Brown
Hair Colour - Blonde
Height - 6 ft 3 in
Weight - 280 lbs
First Appearance - Batman #417 (March 1988)
Attributes
- former elite KGB assassin
- cut off own hand to escape capture by the Batman
- cybernetic eye and weapon attachments on prosthetic arm

Arkham City Bio
n/a
Additional Information
You decide!

Possible role in Arkham 3
You decide!

Essential reading
You decide!

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
?/10

As you can see, there's a few profile sections we'd love for the community to get involved with. If you'd like to provide any of the above sections feel free to submit them with a post below and please vote for your favourite suggestions by quoting them and making a positive comment!

Next Friday we'll be revealing the 33rd Arkhamverse Villains database profile as well as applying your info into this one!

Please note we cannot include everyone's submissions. For the best chance of getting your ideas selected, please write in coherent sentences. Ideally I should be able to just copy and paste your idea over without too much editing.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #32: KGBeast

Postby arkhamcitydood » Oct 5th, 2012, 11:04 pm

I would love to see KGBeast in the next game, he seems cool.

2/10
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby Bane » Oct 6th, 2012, 8:15 pm

I think he has a good chance of appearing, he was in no man's land, and arkham city was heavily inspired by that story. so I'll give him a 4/10.

Besides, i think the arkham games need some more supervillains to through into the crowds of ordinary thugs, sort of like when Zsasz would show up in the AA challenge maps, like he would be a character to fight Batman with a bunch of other villains around, i could see him working for the Penguin or something like that as well.
Bane

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Postby gary2692 » Oct 9th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Side mission :!: :!: :!:

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby MiStErFrIeS » Jan 14th, 2013, 4:01 am

KGBeast would make for an interesting Nightwing/Robin sidemission
Possible Role: While taking down street thugs, Nightwings hears a call from GCPD via the Bat Computer. He hears that a group of heavily armed men working for the "Russian" gang boss have stolen weapon prototypes meant to deal heavy damage. He tracks the men down to Gotham Docks where he sees them loading weapons onto a huge barge. Nightwing grapels on just before the ship leaves. He has to navigate througgh the boat and get past the heavily armed thugs. He eventually finds the "Russian" in the Captain's Quarters, but Nightwing is stunnedby his men and the russian's secret weapon is revealed, KGBeast a muscular informant to the Russian who had been surgically equipped with weapons. A boss battle ensues. KGBeast throws Nightwing to the deck and jumps down after him. Nightwing creates barriers, using cargo, and eventually uses a escrima stick to activate a control panel on a crane holding cargo, thus causing the crane to drop the cargo on KGBeast. Nightwing then apprehends the "Russian" and his men, leaving them for the police.

*Note- this should take place before the Batman is needed: when Arkham City walls explode and gang wars start
MiStErFrIeS

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: SagaOfTheSwampThing

Postby cutchin43 » Apr 10th, 2013, 4:17 am

KGBeast's status as an "assassin" definitely makes him a viable Arkham: Origins candidate. The information and image posted on here does make him look pretty ridiculous, though, so it will be very interesting to see his "Arkhamization"
cutchin43

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Agreed with Cutchin that KGBeast has a pretty good chance of appearing in Origins. Definitely an 8/10 in likelihood of his appearance. His involvement of course being that he's after Batman to claim the bounty on his head.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby jifw52 » Apr 14th, 2013, 8:33 pm

reading all the posts around here, it seems like a lot of people want KGBeast to be in Arkham Origins. I'd say 5/10
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby tomblin94 » Jun 17th, 2013, 9:09 am

Since they confirmed bane as one of the assassin's i doubt they would put in KGBeast much to my disappointment but there could be the makings of a fantastic boss battle in origins if done right.

5/10
tomblin94

Favourite Villain: Black Mask

Return to Arkhamverse Villains