Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

The place to discuss all your favourite non-Arkhamverse Batman games! Injustice! LEGO Batman! Dark Tomorrow?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 30th, 2013, 11:12 am

TFDutchman wrote:
Jokerkim wrote:Still no log in bonus, so I emailed NetherRealm. Waiting for reply. Doubt they can do anything though...

PS.
I currently have 41000 money and need some advice on which character to get ( after I have saved some more of course). Bane regime (48000) or Wonder Woman (49000)? I'm most keen on one of those. Or should I keep saving till I can afford Batman?

Keep saving. You can either aim for the Gold Booster pack for 75,000, or keep going for Batman. But honestly, the whole thing is so much easier once you have 3 Gold Characters. I have Batman, Superman and Prison Superman (from completing story mode on the console).

I'm up to the 4th page and the Batman Boss.

So pretty well focus all your coin saving attention to trying to get 3 Gold level Characters. Even with Silver Characters you won't get particularly far.

Roger that! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to play the console version that much because of exams and stuff, but I try and squeeze in some iOS play when I can.
"They do The Dark Knight, and I did The Bright Knight." -Adam West
Jokerkim

Favourite Villain: Joker/The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 30th, 2013, 11:50 am

Jokerkim wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:
Jokerkim wrote:Still no log in bonus, so I emailed NetherRealm. Waiting for reply. Doubt they can do anything though...

PS.
I currently have 41000 money and need some advice on which character to get ( after I have saved some more of course). Bane regime (48000) or Wonder Woman (49000)? I'm most keen on one of those. Or should I keep saving till I can afford Batman?

Keep saving. You can either aim for the Gold Booster pack for 75,000, or keep going for Batman. But honestly, the whole thing is so much easier once you have 3 Gold Characters. I have Batman, Superman and Prison Superman (from completing story mode on the console).

I'm up to the 4th page and the Batman Boss.

So pretty well focus all your coin saving attention to trying to get 3 Gold level Characters. Even with Silver Characters you won't get particularly far.

Roger that! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to play the console version that much because of exams and stuff, but I try and squeeze in some iOS play when I can.

It only takes around 3hrs to get through the Story mode, and it's worth doing to get the Prison Superman Card to help make the iOS game that little bit easier. Plus I love the story mode. It's like a CG Animated DC Movie with small playable sections. It's great.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Jokerkim » Apr 30th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Ok. I'm on level 20 I think. I didn't know Prison Superman was a gold character before you mentioned it. Nice!

The story mode is great! Love it so far, and I'm also looking forward to try the STAR lab missions. Got 20 extra from pre-ordering at Game Stop :)
Jokerkim

Postby Jordor » Apr 30th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Hope they release the console unlocks like the batman beyond skin in the playstation store so i don't have to unlock them on an ios device :joker:
Jordor
Tyger2
Tyger2

Postby gary2692 » May 2nd, 2013, 9:22 pm

Could somebody post a little review. I don't want to buy rubbish.

Please.

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby arkhamcitydood » May 2nd, 2013, 11:25 pm

gary2692 wrote:Could somebody post a little review. I don't want to buy rubbish.

Please.

Check the review section.

EDIT: Forgot this was the IOS topic. Its okay, nothing really great. Actually its kind of boring. But it can be fun if you're trying to kill time. And its free, so you dont have to buy anything.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby TFDutchman » May 3rd, 2013, 2:17 am

gary2692 wrote:Could somebody post a little review. I don't want to buy rubbish.

Please.

The iOS is Free. It doesn't cost you anything.
If you're talking about the console version of the game, check out the review section.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Jokerkim » May 4th, 2013, 10:13 am

I finished the console version story mode last night and got myself Prison Superman! Yiha :) My first gold character. Must admit I am concidering to buy some game money to get another gold character quicker, but maybe I'll just earn it the hard way.

EDIT: today I finally got enough to get me a gold booster pack, and inside was Superman Regime! So now I have two gold characters and my next goal is of course Batman :adam:

Ps. Question: why does some characters get 4-5000 xp after a fight and some get just 4-500? Ie Harley Quinn... She's currently on level 18, and never gets more than 570 xp. Same goes for Grundy (he's on level 15). Do they get less xp per fight the higher level they are on?

-- 30 May 2013, 11:16 --

Lobo and the Red Son pack are now available for purchase on the iOS version as well!
Jokerkim

Postby The man who laughs » Jul 19th, 2013, 9:25 am

Happy with the new update because I can now play as batgirl, to bad the didn't make the last 2 levels easier
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby Jokerkim » May 31st, 2014, 10:38 pm

So... Anyone still play this? I just got really into it again. Really want Darkseid!

Anyway, what I'm wondering is if I have the money, should I buy

Special Gold Pack
Challenge Booster Pack
Or
just buy the character I want the most

Any opinions?
Jokerkim

Postby The man who laughs » Jun 1st, 2014, 9:15 am

Jokerkim wrote:So... Anyone still play this? I just got really into it again. Really want Darkseid!

Anyway, what I'm wondering is if I have the money, should I buy

Special Gold Pack
Challenge Booster Pack
Or
just buy the character I want the most

Any opinions?

I still play it, buy a gold pack, I'm just constantly saving up to get origins batman 7 times :oldyella:
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby Jokerkim » Jul 20th, 2014, 10:13 pm

So I'm playing in the middle of the Batman Red Son challenge, and all of a sudden, quite randomly (it seems) I am given a new character card (Deathstroke)! Does anyone know why? No, I did not get him after completing one of the challenges, I still had two fights left on Challenge 4.
Not that I'm complaining... :adam:
Jokerkim

Previous

Return to Non-Arkhamverse Games